Pi***d Off

Old May 16th 2006, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

fancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud of
Default Pi***d Off

HI FOLKS,
Had meds done in April but blood pressure was high panel doctor thought it was high because i was nervous so i had to go to my own doctors and get it done there with a note off them saying the reading on the day and if there was any high blood pressure in my notes,Had it done there and BP was 160/91 and doctor said that was not to bad as my other BP readings on my notes where perfect and he said it probably high because i am nervous :scared: .
So sent the note to panel doctor and she said this was fine she cant see a problem with this and sent them off to oz.
Today received an e-mail off Australia that i am required to have a cardiologists report more F***** money has any one else had this done and how much does this cost so folks had a bad day .
THANKS FOR YOU'RE TIME FANCYFELLA(VICTORIA BOUND THIS YEAR GOD WILLING)
P.S. YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
Old May 16th 2006, 7:54 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pi***d Off

Originally Posted by fancyfella
HI FOLKS,
Had meds done in April but blood pressure was high panel doctor thought it was high because i was nervous so i had to go to my own doctors and get it done there with a note off them saying the reading on the day and if there was any high blood pressure in my notes,Had it done there and BP was 160/91 and doctor said that was not to bad as my other BP readings on my notes where perfect and he said it probably high because i am nervous :scared: .
So sent the note to panel doctor and she said this was fine she cant see a problem with this and sent them off to oz.
Today received an e-mail off Australia that i am required to have a cardiologists report more F***** money has any one else had this done and how much does this cost so folks had a bad day .
Try pming Margaret2, she's going through something similar. Best of luck.

Gill
Old May 16th 2006, 7:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Aw sorry to hear that.

Can you not ask them if you can get a monitor put on instead? It may be possible, you don't know if you don't ask.

Good luck hun, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

And you'll never be alone on here. There is always some one here if you need to vent or need an answer
Old May 16th 2006, 8:51 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

HI FOLKS,
Hi Fancyfella just been through all this last month. I suppose it depends where
you are as to the cost but our panel doc sent me to the Nuffield in Leeds.
Cardiologist was a nice guy but do they know how to bloody charge!!!!!!!!
ECG (8 minutes) £275
Consultation (10 minutes) £145
24 hour BP monitor £120
result heart perfectly sound (thank god)
recommended to go to gp for bp medication.
Our meds were sent 26th April and as yet (everything crossed) no come back from LCU.
So even though it is expensive the peace of mind is worth the extra cash.
Good luck with yours.

Loz x
Old May 16th 2006, 9:01 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Pi***d Off

HI FOLKS,
Well, that explains your blood pressure.
Old May 16th 2006, 9:03 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Well, that explains your blood pressure.

Hi vashey baby , I know how you could help my blood pressure , how about a nice wee massage :scared:

Are you missing kiwichild, its just not the same, is it??? without her causing mayhem :scared:
Old May 16th 2006, 9:06 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Pi***d Off

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Hi vashey baby , I know how you could help my blood pressure , how about a nice wee massage :scared:
LOL, would that really be good for your blood pressure - or mine?!

Are you missing kiwichild, its just not the same, is it??? without her causing mayhem :scared:
LOL... the short answer is "No."
Old May 16th 2006, 9:15 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=fancyfella] HI FOLKS,
Had meds done in April but blood pressure was high panel doctor thought it was high because i was nervous so i had to go to my own doctors and get it done there with a note off them saying the reading on the day and if there was any high blood pressure in my notes,Had it done there and BP was 160/91 and doctor said that was not to bad as my other BP readings on my notes where perfect and he said it probably high because i am nervous :
P.S. YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE :

That absolutely sucks, ffs , its not bad. I thought about just sending mine and taking my chance , but rethought, am so glad i did, after reading your post.
There is just no getting away from it, it does cost :scared: From what i've read on here, the average for the investigations seems to be around £500 :scared:
Old May 17th 2006, 11:32 am
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

HI FOLKS,

Maybe you should try walking alone, for an hour a day, it might bring your blood pressure down.

White coat syndrome - the excuse people use the for 'temporary' high blood is well known in medical circles. Maybe you do have a genuine medical problem. Believe me, if you do, you'll want to fix on the NHS and NOT over here. Half a dozen veruccas have cost us a ****in fortune.