phone unlocking

Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

shelley77 will become famous soon enough
Default phone unlocking

hi...

i have an 02 x3 mobile phone and wondered if anyone knows how i can unlock it....it is locked to o2 and the phone was made by o2 also....have looked on the net all over and just can't find anything.......

ahhhhhh

thanks
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:35 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: phone unlocking

Originally Posted by shelley77
hi...

i have an 02 x3 mobile phone and wondered if anyone knows how i can unlock it....it is locked to o2 and the phone was made by o2 also....have looked on the net all over and just can't find anything.......

ahhhhhh

thanks
It might depend on the make of phone. Have you tried contacting O2 if your contract was with them originally they should unlock it for you. They might charge you for the pleasure though!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

I bought Mr P a whizzy new phone when I was in UK...we had to get it unlocked by a man in South Melbourne market. Worth the money as phone is very good! (35 dollars)
Old Apr 12th 2006, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shelley77
hi...

ahhhhhh

thanks
Give this site a try,might help?
http://www.trycktill.com/eng/