pets ,quotes

Old Feb 13th 2006, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future
Default pets ,quotes

Just got all quotes in for taking pets.
this may have been posted before , but thought an up to date one might help.
quote is for one dog(staff),one cat, from Manchester.
1.pets on the move -01257 795606 e-mail [email protected]
They do all paperwork etc, £2258.00
2.Golden arrow shippers -01 588 680 240
they do all paperwork etc, £2170.00
3.Animal airlines-01625827414 e-mail animalairlines.co.uk
we do everything and meet them at Manchester airport £1675.00

In all the above we have to go to own vets to get dogs blood tests, in which i phoned 3 different vets and got 3 different quotes(worth doing).
in all the above we have to pay all Australian qarantine fees. $17.55.per day for dog,$13.55 per day for cat
Pickup from airport $95.00 each animal
quarantine entry $10.00 each animal
vet examination in oz $71.00 each animal
doc clearance $35.00 each animal
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Default Re: pets ,quotes

Originally Posted by paka
Just got all quotes in for taking pets.
this may have been posted before , but thought an up to date one might help.
quote is for one dog(staff),one cat, from Manchester.
1.pets on the move -01257 795606 e-mail [email protected]
They do all paperwork etc, £2258.00
2.Golden arrow shippers -01 588 680 240
they do all paperwork etc, £2170.00
3.Animal airlines-01625827414 e-mail animalairlines.co.uk
we do everything and meet them at Manchester airport £1675.00

In all the above we have to go to own vets to get dogs blood tests, in which i phoned 3 different vets and got 3 different quotes(worth doing).
in all the above we have to pay all Australian qarantine fees. $17.55.per day for dog,$13.55 per day for cat
Pickup from airport $95.00 each animal
quarantine entry $10.00 each animal
vet examination in oz $71.00 each animal
doc clearance $35.00 each animal

Hi

We are going with Pet Travel which are based in Scotland.
We have 2 large border collies.
From Glasgow to London then on to Perth with no stop offs for £4100.00.
They take them 4 days before flying out.That is worming them and treating them for fleas.Which they dont have.
That is for everything but the vaccinations and quarantine.Best price i could get for them.About £500 cheaper than anywhere else.

Beth
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:50 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pets ,quotes

Informative but probably worth mentioning that the size of you dog is HUGE factor in cost. Our Dobermann cost just shy of £3000 plus quarantine fees. But then basically he is a big ol thing!
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

helen/andy has a spectacular aura abouthelen/andy has a spectacular aura abouthelen/andy has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: pets ,quotes

Originally Posted by Centurion
Informative but probably worth mentioning that the size of you dog is HUGE factor in cost. Our Dobermann cost just shy of £3000 plus quarantine fees. But then basically he is a big ol thing!
I have just had a quote from Golden Arrow Heathrow to Sydney all paper work permits worming ect for my 2 border terriers excluding quarantine fees £2,045 this company have shipped out my cousins dogs to Perth she said they were really good, and would recommend them.