Pets In Perth!

Old Sep 27th 2004, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future
Default Pets In Perth!

Hi, We have been in Perth for just over a week now and are loving it! I just wanted to tell anyone who is shipping pets to Perth not to worry...........I was a mass of nerves before sending my cat and dog out but they arrived here safe and well and i have visited them in Byford twice now. The place is great, clean and friendly and they have nice big fenced off areas where you can take your dog for a game of ball.The staff are as loopy about the little darlings as we are and ever since the first visit i have not worried about them one bit!
Hope this helps put some minds at rest!
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:22 am
Perthite

holte end is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pets In Perth!

I can't agree with you more Tina. I've been down a few times to vist my wonky (inner ear damage!) cat Joshua and they've been so wonderful to him.

Isn't it beautiful down there in Byford? I'd fancy living down that neck of the woods meself.... but too many creepy critters for my liking !! :scared:
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:16 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

I've just picked my dog up from Byford and to say he had lost weight was an understatement!
I asked them very nicely when he arrived that if there was a problem with the food as i had failed to get him to eat what they give I would go down and supply them with a months supply of something he would eat, I was told he was fine, eating, no problems whatsoever and when I went to get him they had been trying to get him to eat what he hates, stated well he hasn't lost any weight and that was it. I got him home did him a bowl of food which he scoffed down like a half starved cambodian, he continued like that for over a week, he is only just getting back to eating normally. As for his weight even my husband who hates him stated 'he's a bag of bones' to the girl, grabbed him and kept going on about the state of him for days.
So potty about dogs and cats they may be, but they are also stubborn in their attitude to all dogs will eat what they are given.
Sorry to moan but thought I should give my point of view.
Jenny
Old Sep 30th 2004, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

I am sure every dog has a different story and in some cases sure, there might well be problems, but my dog looked very happy and very healthy, in fact we looked at her sheet and she has put a little bit of weight on!
As for living out that way..............yeah it is nice, but i would miss the surf!