Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Petrol Price Zip Up

Petrol Price Zip Up

Old Apr 28th 2010, 5:19 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petrol Price Zip Up

Originally Posted by Centurion
Purely a tangent, but who the heck pays $225 for set a kitchen scales
Drug dealers?

Seriously, I had to get some really accurate scales because I was flogging coins on eBay for a while. I had to package it up real well and make sure the parcel was a couple of grams under the next postage band up.

Last edited by renth; Apr 28th 2010 at 5:37 pm.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 5:41 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pogsy
Same here, new wiper blades for my Mercedes Vito here $168 posted from the UK including postage $90
Good stuff. What's the website?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 5:45 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
They should sell books in petrol stations as well so they can become a one stop rorting shop. At the same time maybe we can pay our rising for no reason electricity bill there and let's make it easy to pay for the rates as well that just go up whilst our public service standards reduce. Oh and some lube too to make the experience easier.

The way it has always been is a pathetic excuse for utter apathy that the Australian people by and large show in being ripped off on a daily basis. Rip off Britain is actually quite good value by comparison
I wanted to buy a DK book on preparing and making Sushi yesterday and when I looked inside the cover and the printed price was £12.99. I then turned to the front cover and saw a sticky label with a price of $43.99 on it!!! WTF?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 5:49 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
I wanted to buy a DK book on preparing and making Sushi yesterday and when I looked inside the cover and the printed price was £12.99. I then turned to the front cover and saw a sticky label with a price of $43.99 on it!!! WTF?
I think on a gram to gram basis, books are the new drug dealing in Australia. Maybe that's what we need the expensive scales for - weighing all our books