perth sub

Old Jan 20th 2013, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

benedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to all
Default perth sub

Hi all, coming over in two wks to do a reccie, looking at suburbs. Realising now that rent is dear, for what i think we can earn. We are looking to rent about 50 mins or more from Perth, which we are not bothered about. Mandurah looks really nice. Just wondering if anyone can better that. We are hoping to get a three bed home for about $350wk or less. Can anyone recomend a suburb for a young out door family. thanks for your help.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud of
Default Re: perth sub

best bet is Realestate.com.au

But $350 a week is not a lot. Anywhere that is either close to transport or close to the beach will be expensive.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

JBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to all

$350 per week will be REALLY hard to find
Old Jan 24th 2013, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benedict1843
Hi all, coming over in two wks to do a reccie, looking at suburbs. Realising now that rent is dear, for what i think we can earn. We are looking to rent about 50 mins or more from Perth, which we are not bothered about. Mandurah looks really nice. Just wondering if anyone can better that. We are hoping to get a three bed home for about $350wk or less. Can anyone recomend a suburb for a young out door family. thanks for your help.
The average rental price in Perth is $450 per week according to statistics, I maybe look for a Unit as well as homes, have a look at reiwa.com.au unfortunately Perth is "up there" nowadays with Sydney and Melbourne for rental prices, also try looking at sone of the older cheaper areas as they usually have 3 x 1 homes, do you have to be in Mandurah? good luck
Old Jan 25th 2013, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

Bazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Mandurah + subrubs are pretty good value compared with nearer to Perth itself. If you don't need to be within 35 minutes of the CBD I'd recommend that area - or perhaps Yanchep/Two Rocks/Jindowie
Old Jan 25th 2013, 1:12 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bazza Boy
Mandurah + subrubs are pretty good value compared with nearer to Perth itself. If you don't need to be within 35 minutes of the CBD I'd recommend that area - or perhaps Yanchep/Two Rocks/Jindowie
I'd consider Mandurah over Yanchep (even though I live North). It at least has the train. I have had to go up to Yanchep a few times in recent months and it's the arse end of nowhere with no proper facilities, particularly if you have older kids.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

La Vida loca is an unknown quantity at this point

If you dont live within 20 mins of perth, then dullsville comes to mind.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by La Vida loca
If you dont live within 20 mins of perth, then dullsville comes to mind.
Oh, yes, because Perth is that hub of excitment. The term Dullsville dont forget was coined by The West Australian newspaper to describe Perth.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Even in Mandurah, you are going to seriously struggle on $350. There are houses but they are in suburbs where i would not want to live. High crime, out of control parties and things. Realistically you need a budget of $450.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I'd consider Mandurah over Yanchep (even though I live North). It at least has the train. I have had to go up to Yanchep a few times in recent months and it's the arse end of nowhere with no proper facilities, particularly if you have older kids.
lol your right, although I enjoyed visiting Mandurah I would not live there our friends sold up for various (not great)reasons but bought a holiday home on the Canals as they did like that area, we did think about buying down there as well at one point but there was just not enough for the youngsters, I think thats why they have the trouble they do there (which alas is the same in a lot of Countries) Mandurah has "come one" in some ways from when we use to first visit (I miss the oldness of it though) sometimes we caught the train down a few times as well and coming back at night was a bit of a "nail biter" with some of the less desirable (some would say me included lol) passengers, another reason to take a careful look at some of the areas is that Homeswest rehoused a lot of people from the up and coming City areas to Mandurah, nothing against Homeswest but some of their "clients" are not s great.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok... I'll bite, Rockingham....

Perfectly good area, excellent facilities and established community... Millions invested over last few years, new marina on it's way... Plenty for kids, 35 minute train ride into the city and crime no higher than any other place really..

Pockets of rockingham you wouldn't want to live in admittedly... Avoid them and you can do a LOT worse... Especially for the budget you have...

And yes... Peop,e will roll their eyes ... Raise their eyebrows and tut ... But I live in rockingham in the present... Not the past and we are dead happy here.. With our four kids... Aged 12-22 now... But 7-17 when we arrived.

RHS is crap... But if you save on house cost you can probably eel outnprivate fees when they have got to high school age anyway...
Old Jan 27th 2013, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

benedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to all

Thank you all for your replies, If i could put my budget up to $450 $500 where would you lot live?
Old Jan 27th 2013, 11:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your replies, If i could put my budget up to $450 $500 where would you lot live?
I'd still live in Rockingham
Old Jan 28th 2013, 12:42 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen what you can get for your budget?

www.realestate.com
www.reiwa.com
www.domain.com.au
Old Jan 28th 2013, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

galba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud of

What about a bit closer to Perth - Baldivis, Success, Yangebup, Palmyra? Depends what sort of 3-bed you're after.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.