Reload this Page >

Perth Short Term Accommodation?

Perth Short Term Accommodation?

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

kstar72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth Short Term Accommodation?

Hi Everyone
I'm gonna be in Perth early next year round end of Jan.
And am looking for cheap short term accommodation, while I test out the job market and go to a few agency interviews.
I dont mind staying in hostels but prefer to be in my own room.
Anyone got any tips or great places to stay? I guess my budget would be no more than $50 a nite but if I can get cheaper that would be great.

cheers
K
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Elmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to all
Default Re: Perth Short Term Accommodation?

Hi there,

Im moving out to Perth in Feb/March 2010 and am in the same boat!
Have a look at some of these

http://www.totaltravel.com.au/travel...ectory/hostels

Let me know how u get on

x
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all

Have a look on Gumtree or Stayz both are pretty good sites for accommodation. Book early though for January if your dates coincide with the school holidays.

Cal x
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 11:16 am
native West Aussie

Genevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant future

I agree, Gumtree is pretty good:
http://perth.gumtree.com.au/
They have accommodation divided up into different types as well, which is useful if you're happy to look for just a room, etc.
Good luck!