Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

perth here we come

perth here we come

Old Jan 11th 2009, 2:05 am
Just Joined

thehollies has a spectacular aura aboutthehollies has a spectacular aura aboutthehollies has a spectacular aura about
Default perth here we come

we are flying to perth from sydney tomorrow to start our new life. we hope to meet some of you in the near future but when we get there we will be house hunting and looking around. i really love this place at the moment and i think i will have a really good time just need to work to pay the bills. heres to seeing you all soon
Old Jan 11th 2009, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all
Default Re: perth here we come

Where in Perth?
Old Jan 11th 2009, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Good luck. Hope to meet up with you at the next meet in Kings Park.

M
Old Jan 11th 2009, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

thehollies has a spectacular aura aboutthehollies has a spectacular aura aboutthehollies has a spectacular aura about

we are looking at rockingham area as i will be working in perth
Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

We live in that area you will love it!