Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Girls Night Out

Perth Girls Night Out

Old Jul 11th 2003, 9:08 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

Will be arriving in Perth 17th August and staying in Duncraig for the first 2 weeks.

Would love to meet up.

Got a couple of Expat girlfriends who would love to come as well and let us newbies in on a few secrets.
Old Jul 13th 2003, 8:37 am
tia
Forum Regular

tia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi yvsie,that sounds a good idea...how would we get them talking?i think the quicker they start meeting lads or girls the same age the better..same with my son whos 15....any one out in perth or on there way in the next few months with kids aged around 15 son...19 daughter??....how about arranging a meet up of them all as we no its tough for them as well,never no friendships could be formed....any ideas?? marie
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

susette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth Girls Night Out

Hi Diane,

Great idea, I really need to make some girlie friends of my own, as all our friends are my FH existing freinds, and it will be nice to be able to talk to people that are going through the same stuff I am.

Count me in

Susette
Bayswater, Perth 6th Aug 2003
Old Aug 14th 2003, 8:02 am
Just Joined

krest is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking ON BEHALF OF MY SIS

:scared: DID SOMEBODY MENTION

well, i am in the uk still but my sis is in perth looking for new female mates who she can meet up with, as she has worked briefly when she got there and now well she didnt want to work so is lady of leisure with no kids etc so you can imagine she is bored and wanting something to look forward to like SHOPPING, DRINKING AND FUN, while her hubby works he he.

please email me at [email protected]

if anyone would like her email or mobile number in order to meet as mates for drinks and coffee and chats etc, prior to this and including this as would be grateful, as i cant just pop over for coffee and hugs.

cheers guys counting on your support as sure your all feeling the same too!!
Old Aug 15th 2003, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

lynn kennedy is an unknown quantity at this point

great idea, count me in (and a few other expats friends) we have had a couple of good nights out in Joondalup recently but it would be great to meet others and show oz what we brits are made of (no insult meant to oz women!)