Reload this Page >

Perth Dinning Experience

Perth Dinning Experience

Old Mar 25th 2005, 5:36 am
Just Joined

blinktwice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth Dinning Experience

Have to share the love with this one...

Went to the C Restaurant (revolving restaurant at the top of the AAPT building) and it was the best eat I have ever had. View= amazing, Food + amazing, Atmosphere + Amazing

Usually it is at least gonna be a $75 per person but because of the Food and Wine Festival (on till end of March) it is only $25 each!

If I had planned correctly I would have not told my Mrs about the deal and gone up and paid without her knowing...that way she would have thought I was really splashing the cash!

However, all single people beware because if you take someone there they will be thinking you are about to pop the big question!
Old Mar 25th 2005, 5:43 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth Dinning Experience

Originally Posted by blinktwice

Went to the C Restaurant (revolving restaurant at the top of the AAPT building) and it was the best eat I have ever had. View= amazing, Food + amazing, Atmosphere + Amazing

Usually it is at least gonna be a $75 per person but because of the Food and Wine Festival (on till end of March) it is only $25 each!

If I had planned correctly I would have not told my Mrs about the deal and gone up and paid without her knowing...that way she would have thought I was really splashing the cash!

However, all single people beware because if you take someone there they will be thinking you are about to pop the big question!
Letting people know of specials like this is very Some people might be able to enjoy something that they can't otherwise afford. Sending you some karma for your thoughtfulness in letting everyone in Perth know
Old Mar 25th 2005, 5:52 am
Banned

djdutts is on a distinguished road

Hi

Glad you enjoyed your nosh!

Just to say that a new website is launching soon called www.RealFoodReviews.com

This is where you can file a review of a restaurant and search for other recommended places.

Thought I'd better let you know! Should be "live" by about May.

Cheers!
Old Mar 25th 2005, 9:55 am

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds fab! What's the deal, $25 for a couple of courses or something? Do you just rock up, or have to make reservations (thinking about it, I'm guessing reservations are a must)? I think I'll treat the other half to a posh meal...!
Old Mar 25th 2005, 10:04 am

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

Just found more info about the festival & participating restaurants : http://www.perth.wa.gov.au/html/res1...ate=2005-03-01 (anything involving food gets me excited!)

-Sara
Old Mar 25th 2005, 10:54 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blinktwice

Bloody hell, now i am going to have to take her.......
Old Mar 27th 2005, 3:51 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Oh great! Thanks!

Like Sara, anything involving food, and especially budget food (well, compared to what it is usually..!) gets me!
(Have only had about 3 tiny eastereggs and one creme egg so far, I'm very proud! )
Old Mar 27th 2005, 5:32 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren
Bloody hell, now i am going to have to take her.......
LOL And no doubt you will be popular afterwards
Old Mar 27th 2005, 5:34 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Simone
Oh great! Thanks!

Like Sara, anything involving food, and especially budget food (well, compared to what it is usually..!) gets me!
(Have only had about 3 tiny eastereggs and one creme egg so far, I'm very proud! )
Oh I'm a stinge. I buy mine AFTER easter when the all drop in price by 50% or more
Old Mar 27th 2005, 12:51 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Oh I'm a stinge. I buy mine AFTER easter when the all drop in price by 50% or more
Well, the ones I did get, were 33% off at Action on Thursday
Yep, would usually get some after too, like I do with xmas cards, rapping, food etc , but really must cut down on choco intake!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 7:41 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

LOL And no doubt you will be popular afterwards
Not after THAT comment.

Siren
Old Mar 29th 2005, 12:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Siren
Not after THAT comment.

Siren
Only if she reads this thread, in which case your original comment is the worse of the two
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:53 am

Only if she reads this thread, in which case your original comment is the worse of the two

Umm.. SHE did.
The one signed Siren is the wife... who saw that unfortunate comment.

Men suck... anyone up for joining the "Boo Men" club.... Australia chapter?

Siren