Perth Bound

Old Feb 3rd 2003, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Finch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth Bound

Hi

A little while ago I requested anybody who is on their way to Perth to forward details as to who you are, when you are going, where headed to etc. We are now in Perth (OK my family are, however I have had to return to the UK to finish my work contract, back out in early March). Grub put the list together and it was emailed out to everybody who wanted to be included.

I thought it would be good to update, I can now give our local phone number in Perth for people to make contact, so please PM me if you have contact details in Perth or if you know when you are heading out. I'll update and send out the details to your email addresses.

Finch
Old Feb 3rd 2003, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Finch

My computer is useless at home so if people want to email us their updates then could you update them on the spreadsheet and send out please!!!

Cheers

Nicky

PS-I'll take your number!
Old Feb 6th 2003, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Perthplease is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Finch/Nicky

i'll pass my details onto Finch, so he can update the spreadsheet,

eh Finch let me know when you are in town and were catch up again!!

By the way where have you settled at the moment in perth?

Speak to you soon.

Mark
Old Feb 6th 2003, 11:03 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grub
Hi Finch

My computer is useless at home so if people want to email us their updates then could you update them on the spreadsheet and send out please!!!

Cheers

Nicky

PS-I'll take your number!

Any chance of getting a copy I could do with laugh , you seem to be a Perth expert maybe I could learn something?

Old Feb 7th 2003, 12:40 am
Just Joined

Perthguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Any chance of getting a copy I could do with laugh , you seem to be a Perth expert maybe I could learn something?

Leave them alone PB.....what's so funny about people wanting to meet up with friendly faces and exchange tips and experiences when they have just flown around the world to a country where they doen't know a soul??

Maybe you should go and maybe you would bare the brunt of the laugh!!!!
Old Feb 7th 2003, 12:52 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Perthguy
Leave them alone PB.....what's so funny about people wanting to meet up with friendly faces and exchange tips and experiences when they have just flown around the world to a country where they doen't know a soul??

Maybe you should go and maybe you would bare the brunt of the laugh!!!!
No you are right we had a lot of bad advice off friends here , but we tend to stay clear of new arrivals to Perth we see what we where in them and its hard not take the pee and upset them.
I have no problem with anyone taking the pee out of me , if I did I would never step inside the OB its a case of buy a pint and duck them Poms know how to give a jibe , my new haircut give a few a laugh last night including my good wife.

Old Feb 8th 2003, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

What a splendid idea PB. We shall organise our first get together in the Old Bailey. Do make sure you are easily recognisable. I am sure that we are all dying to meet you face to face. You'll be the one with the dick on your head then....

Old Feb 8th 2003, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Perthplease is an unknown quantity at this point

Grub,

Hopefully were go together and see this great man ourselves face to face, please... please... please...

i'll take a peice of old carpet and bow to this great man who speaks these wise words......Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Old Feb 9th 2003, 11:02 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Grub
What a splendid idea PB. We shall organise our first get together in the Old Bailey. Do make sure you are easily recognisable. I am sure that we are all dying to meet you face to face. You'll be the one with the dick on your head then....

Spot on again but its a bit far out from Duncraig ( 10 mins)and you do not seem to be able to read a road map are you sure that that you will find it ? would Graylands be a better spot for your party I can see you getting a room there quite soon.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Feb 10th 2003 at 2:26 am.
Old Feb 9th 2003, 11:04 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Perthplease
Grub,

Hopefully were go together and see this great man ourselves face to face, please... please... please...

i'll take a peice of old carpet and bow to this great man who speaks these wise words......Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Just bring your pound notes they go farther than these rubber dollars , any beer bar that Aussie crap will do, not that they sell that much of it anyway.

Old Feb 10th 2003, 1:33 am
Dudley

No you are right we had a lot of bad advice off friends here , but we tend to stay clear of new arrivals to Perth we see what we where in them and its hard not take the pee and upset them.
I have no problem with anyone taking the pee out of me , if I did I would never step inside the OB its a case of buy a pint and duck them Poms know how to give a jibe , my new haircut give a few a laugh last night including my good wife.

Dearest PB - hope you are not turning thenthitifff prior to your swan song!!!

Forgive them nasty rough Pommies for they know not what they are about to recieve.

Old Feb 10th 2003, 2:20 am
Banned

Originally posted by Dudley
Dearest PB - hope you are not turning thenthitifff prior to your swan song!!!

Forgive them nasty rough Pommies for they know not what they are about to recieve.
I am a very reserved guy and get upset easy , well not realy but but I can talk bollocks with the best of them.
Though I know how to laugh with people as well as at them , unlike some of the poor deluded souls on this forum.

Old Feb 10th 2003, 2:49 am
Dudley

I am a very reserved guy and get upset easy , well not realy but but I can talk bollocks with the best of them.
Though I know how to laugh with people as well as at them , unlike some of the poor deluded souls on this forum.

Glad to see you have subsequently recovered your equinimity.

Youre' not going feral are you - got a Mullet or somesuch? Better get a wig - never be allowed back into Pommie land - probably mistake you for a Pict - end up holidaying indefinitely in Woomera.

Old Feb 10th 2003, 3:03 am
Banned

Originally posted by Dudley
Glad to see you have subsequently recovered your equinimity.

Youre' not going feral are you - got a Mullet or somesuch? Better get a wig - never be allowed back into Pommie land - probably mistake you for a Pict - end up holidaying indefinitely in Woomera.
No but my good wife keeps calling me Sarge , says I look like some cartoon character in the Flim Toy story or such like.
Makes a nice change from Homer from the Simpsons though I have a lot in common with the great man , I wonder if a nuclear plant in the UK would take me on.