Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Area Meet Up's

Perth Area Meet Up's

Old Sep 22nd 2007, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Perth Area Meet Up's

Hi kerry,

We've been here a month and a half, and it is hard to meet people. I have two kids and have meet some the mums but they don't let you in easily..but early days I'm sure it will change.... but def glad we came and we do love it here. We live in bayswater not that far from scarborough. I'm 33 husband is 31....anyway if you want to meet up give me a shout.

Maria
Old Sep 24th 2007, 11:06 am
Just Joined

mummyof4under7 will become famous soon enoughmummyof4under7 will become famous soon enough

hi guys we hold regular family meet up's also, we are having a meet on saturday at kings park, picnic and play,around 12 at the synergy parklands everyone welcome................ contact me for details
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:10 am
Just Joined

emsandcraig is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozzie maz
Hi kerry,

We've been here a month and a half, and it is hard to meet people. I have two kids and have meet some the mums but they don't let you in easily..but early days I'm sure it will change.... but def glad we came and we do love it here. We live in bayswater not that far from scarborough. I'm 33 husband is 31....anyway if you want to meet up give me a shout.

Maria
Hi there Maria
We are in Bayswater too. WE've been here for nearly 3 years now have 18 month old daughter and no 2 on way! I'm 28 and partner is 29.. If you fancy meeting up sometime just Pm me!
Emma
Old Oct 12th 2007, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi, I am moving to Perth in March with my teenage daughter and will be working in the Osborne Park area and living in one of the surrounding areas. I am very excited about moving and have been researching it for a year but i am worried that i will not have anyone to meet up with, drink coffee and talk rubbish with. I thought i would say hi to all of you and hope for some friendly responses
Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

mummyof4under7 will become famous soon enoughmummyof4under7 will become famous soon enough

hey mandy, we organise regular meets, coffee, chats let us know when you arrive and your more than welcome to come along...... Kate
Old Oct 13th 2007, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi, thanks Kate. I look forward to meeting up and will keep you posted on my arrival date. How do you find Perth? I have not visited before but after careful consideration and lots of research I have chosen it because it sounds like it will suit my daughters needs and my own. I know it is going to take us some time to settle but i am planning to face everything with a positive attitude. Mandy.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:24 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I bunch of us are going to Ocean Reef Sea Sports Club today for their open day. It is not a "meet" but you may well bump into me (I will wear my green VB t-shirt), 3 legs (with a kid in an Everton top?), Renth, Northernbird, or Bal56.

It starts at 11am, with the sail-past at 11.45. Afterwards there will be face-painting, sausage sizzle etc. There is a large outdoor area with plenty of climbing frames for the kids or the older ones can disappear off to the dunes. If the bar is open beer is cheap and half-price 3.30-5 usually. It is a great place to watch the sun go down with a cold one too.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough

Hi, let us know when you arrive. Nice to hear of someone else moving in this area.

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Hi, I am moving to Perth in March with my teenage daughter and will be working in the Osborne Park area and living in one of the surrounding areas. I am very excited about moving and have been researching it for a year but i am worried that i will not have anyone to meet up with, drink coffee and talk rubbish with. I thought i would say hi to all of you and hope for some friendly responses
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:42 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
I bunch of us are going to Ocean Reef Sea Sports Club today for their open day. It is not a "meet" but you may well bump into me (I will wear my green VB t-shirt), 3 legs (with a kid in an Everton top?), Renth, Northernbird, or Bal56.

It starts at 11am, with the sail-past at 11.45. Afterwards there will be face-painting, sausage sizzle etc. There is a large outdoor area with plenty of climbing frames for the kids or the older ones can disappear off to the dunes. If the bar is open beer is cheap and half-price 3.30-5 usually. It is a great place to watch the sun go down with a cold one too.
oh gutted,we would of loved to have come...
Old Oct 17th 2007, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi, had a mad moment today and have booked holiday to Perth 10th Nov til 24th Nov. Would love to meet up with any of you if you are free.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

mandy well be having a meet in november if your interested, and we love Perth as do our four kids two of which were born in the uk. will pm you kate
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

Krispy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Perth Area Meet Up's

Hello

I'm moving over to Perth mid November from Worcestershire UK, I work in finance currently and hoping to carry it on once I'm out there.
Im going it alone, and though I have some family out there that are being a great help to me I would really like to meet up with other people who may be in the same boat as me and trying to find their feet as a 'newbie'.
I'll be in Midland area to begin with, anyone wanting to meet up then let me know.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi krispy, would love to meet up when i get to Perth in March. Will let you know when i will be arriving
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:51 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Krispy
Hello

I'm moving over to Perth mid November from Worcestershire UK, I work in finance currently and hoping to carry it on once I'm out there.
Im going it alone, and though I have some family out there that are being a great help to me I would really like to meet up with other people who may be in the same boat as me and trying to find their feet as a 'newbie'.
I'll be in Midland area to begin with, anyone wanting to meet up then let me know.
Let me know when you get here and we'll arrange for a meet. I'm thinking of seeing if there is interest in another King's Park meet in late November, so you would be more than welcome to come to that.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:43 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Krispy
Hello

Hi Krispy,
I'm in Ellenbrook, so not too far from where you'll be.
Give me a shout and we'll meet for a coffee
Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.