Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Area Meet Up's

Perth Area Meet Up's

Old Sep 17th 2007, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

kerry roarty will become famous soon enoughkerry roarty will become famous soon enough
Default Perth Area Meet Up's

Hi all

I have been in Perth for a year and a half now and always up for meeting new people in the area. I'm 25 and my partner is too, give me a shout if your up for meeting.

Love Kerry x
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

kerry roarty will become famous soon enoughkerry roarty will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Perth Area Meet Up's

Is it really this hard to make friends in Perth!!!!!!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

monkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant future

where in perth are you living? and yes it is quite hard meeting people. Weve been here 2 years at christmas and because weve just had a baby, well he's 4 months old, we have started to meet people through my wifes mothers group. Its a back garden culture with the BBQ's and pools so unless you've got a local pub, which in the northern suburbs are few and far between, you won't meet people that easily. My wifes 30 and i'm a young 41, honest!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kerry roarty
Hi all

I have been in Perth for a year and a half now and always up for meeting new people in the area. I'm 25 and my partner is too, give me a shout if your up for meeting.

Love Kerry x
we are coming over the 1st week of november and would love a meet up

especially with people with little ones we have 2 aged 4 and 2
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
we are coming over the 1st week of november and would love a meet up

especially with people with little ones we have 2 aged 4 and 2
I know some of the girls meet at The Boat once a week, and also down at hillarys on a Thursday!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:29 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Theres a meet at Kings Park this Sunday

see this thread for details

and in case i dont do it right

its the secret harbour thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466038
Old Sep 19th 2007, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Living in Innaloo, Scarborough with my boyfriend. Yeah it seems to be hard to make friends!!! Maybe I just don't try hard enough!!!!!!! My boyriends family live down in Bunbury, which is good, we get down there 1nce a month. His Mum is Denise Cranswick!!!! Cranni to all of those who know her because of this website!!!! She's met loads of fab friends through this!!!!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Hi Kerry

Me and my wife have just applied for our visas and are hoping to get over for mid Feb next year, this is the thing which worries us the most so we will be well up for meeting everyone when we get there.

We are only youngsters (well she is at 23 and im 29) and will be leaving a big circle of friends back here so we are looking to meet people as fast as we can really.

How are you finding it out there?
Old Sep 21st 2007, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya Ian

I find Perth quite a lonely place sometimes but then again it is a wonderful place but just find it hard to experience this life without someone to share it with other than my partner. It is true everybody needs friends, don't get me wrong we have made some great friends since we've been here, two of which we met through this website!!! They were from Preston and we are from Sunny Morecambe!!!!!!!!!

Keep in touch, and if you need anything along the way or when you arrive I'd be more than happy to help.

Kerry x
Old Sep 21st 2007, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

That would be great thanks

Looking forward to hitting Perth but I must admit the way the people struggle to meet people over there is a tad daunting especially as we will be completely alone out there!

Will keep you informed of how we get on and hope to see you both in a few months
Old Sep 21st 2007, 3:47 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ianhutch1
That would be great thanks

Looking forward to hitting Perth but I must admit the way the people struggle to meet people over there is a tad daunting especially as we will be completely alone out there!

Will keep you informed of how we get on and hope to see you both in a few months
hey,you can meet lots of people here,we have ,weve been here 4 months and there are lots of people like us...in the same boat....

youll be fine if you make the effort...
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

Hi

Where abouts are you living at?? And what age are you??

Kerry x
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all

Hi Kerry,

We will be in Perth early November, and will be wanting to meet up with peeps as well. There is me, Tracey, I'm 33, and my bloke, Roger, he's 31.

I am looking forward to meeting loadsa people

When we arrive I'll give you a shout

x
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tracey O
Hi Kerry,

We will be in Perth early November, and will be wanting to meet up with peeps as well. There is me, Tracey, I'm 33, and my bloke, Roger, he's 31.

I am looking forward to meeting loadsa people

When we arrive I'll give you a shout

x
Sorry should of said where we are going.............. Initially Butler, not sure how far that is from Scarborough though!

x
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Tracey

That's good that you'll be here Nov, were actually applying for our Residency in the middle of Nov!!!! I'm busy at the moment trying to sort everything out for it!!!!!!!!! Bloody stressfull!!!!!!!! But it'll all be worth it in the end, I'm sure of that. Well keep in touch. Always happy to help at any time.

Love Kerry xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.