Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth or Adelaide?

Wikiposts

Perth or Adelaide?

Old Jun 11th 2007, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

jen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nice
Default Re: Perth or Adelaide?

hi loved your photos of perth and adelaide is there many oppotunities for truck driver out there.
jen 71
Old Jun 11th 2007, 2:46 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
Adelaide is coastal and a city. That's why we chose it... We wanted to attraction of a city and all that that has to offer along with the quiet and beautiful coast.

This is perth Or at least the pics we took while we were there!

For Adelaide I'd have a look at the at website I put in another thread. It gives you 360 tours of a lot of the city. The beachs i about 20/30 mins drive from there... that's where I live! With views of the sea out of my front window.. it's lovely.

or you can see more of our pics! lol

We trundled around Australia a bit before we choose to live here. We were actually planning to live in Brisbane and spent some time looking for somewhere to live up there... we'd already fallen in love with Adelaide though and flew back, found a house and settled! it's a lovely place.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92067&hl=en-AU

wow great pics and love the view from your house. Can i be cheeky and ask what you payed and which part of Adleiade its in??
Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
Adelaide is coastal and a city. That's why we chose it... We wanted to attraction of a city and all that that has to offer along with the quiet and beautiful coast.

This is perth Or at least the pics we took while we were there!

For Adelaide I'd have a look at the at website I put in another thread. It gives you 360 tours of a lot of the city. The beachs i about 20/30 mins drive from there... that's where I live! With views of the sea out of my front window.. it's lovely.

or you can see more of our pics! lol

We trundled around Australia a bit before we choose to live here. We were actually planning to live in Brisbane and spent some time looking for somewhere to live up there... we'd already fallen in love with Adelaide though and flew back, found a house and settled! it's a lovely place.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92067&hl=en-AU
WOW!!!! What a view! Iguess that makes it allworth while!
Sally
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah! we get to watch the sunset every night it's ace.

I've PMs you about the house and rent and stuff!

Adelaide is really beautiful.