Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Holiday Accommodation

Perth Holiday Accommodation

Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

brickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nice
Default Perth Holiday Accommodation

All being well, we should be arriving in Perth middle of August. I am trying to find furnished accommodation around Mandurah/Secret Harbour for four weeks.

I have searched and found lots of websites for holiday accommodation, but I was wondering, if I want something nice, (comfy, clean, well furnished) suitable for family of four, how much would be a reasonable amount to pay.

Also, can any of you who have been in Short Term Holiday Accommodation around this area, recommend a place where you stayed.

Thanks

Tina
Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Perth Holiday Accommodation

Originally Posted by brickies wife
All being well, we should be arriving in Perth middle of August. I am trying to find furnished accommodation around Mandurah/Secret Harbour for four weeks.

I have searched and found lots of websites for holiday accommodation, but I was wondering, if I want something nice, (comfy, clean, well furnished) suitable for family of four, how much would be a reasonable amount to pay.

Also, can any of you who have been in Short Term Holiday Accommodation around this area, recommend a place where you stayed.

Thanks

Tina
hello tina
we booked a furnished place in joondalup 4 bed with pool for £800 for 3 weeks
you can get them cheaper but this place was nice.
we booked it through poms in oz,they seem to have lots of furnished houses all over perth.http://www.********.com/
hope this helps
Dave
Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mad.chef
hello tina
we booked a furnished place in joondalup 4 bed with pool for £800 for 3 weeks
you can get them cheaper but this place was nice.
we booked it through poms in oz,they seem to have lots of furnished houses all over perth.http://www.********.com/
hope this helps
Dave
just put ******** ,because it dont want to let me put this up on here
Dave
Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mad.chef
just put ******** ,because it dont want to let me put this up on here
Dave
poms in oz as one word hahaha
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

brickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nice

Thanks Dave

I will have a look!

Tina
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brickies wife
Thanks Dave

I will have a look!

Tina
We stayed at the Quest Apartments which are just over the Old Mandurah Bridge. The apartment was privately owned. If you want the info I can PM it to you.

Lynne