Perth

Old Feb 28th 2007, 12:24 am
foxylady

Default Perth

HI ladies and gents

I know that some of you from Perth meet up at Hilarys dome for coffee, can't find what day and where

Would i be welcome to come for a coffee?????

I have heard that you can all be a bit clicky, but you can't be as bad as the Mandurah lot!!!!!

Please tell me that your nice and friendly and welcome new people!!!!!

Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:12 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth

Originally Posted by foxylady
HI ladies and gents

I know that some of you from Perth meet up at Hilarys dome for coffee, can't find what day and where

Would i be welcome to come for a coffee?????

I have heard that you can all be a bit clicky, but you can't be as bad as the Mandurah lot!!!!!

Please tell me that your nice and friendly and welcome new people!!!!!
I've only been once due to starting work (but hoping to get down there again sometime soon) and they were welcoming to me and my kids.
Not cliquey at all !
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:37 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
I've only been once due to starting work (but hoping to get down there again sometime soon) and they were welcoming to me and my kids.
Not cliquey at all !
just wondering on this post

where, when and what time??

and if i decided to go along to these coffee mornings (or morning) how would i know them

Just read this post and Yours is nearer to me and easier to get to, plus not sure when Mandurah starts up again ??????????????
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:49 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

The meets at Hilary's are at the Quay cafe, on thursdays at 12 noon.
Anyone is welcome
It can be hard at first as you may (as I did) feel a bit left out because everyone seems to know everyone else. But, if you try to come on a regular basis you'll soon get to know more of us.
Hopefully see some of you there tomorrow, although the weather is not looking too good.
If you ask at the counter they should be able to point you in our direction. Or if anybody would like my mobile, send me a pm.
Tracey

Last edited by nightnurse2; Feb 28th 2007 at 10:51 am.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 11:56 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
The meets at Hilary's are at the Quay cafe, on thursdays at 12 noon.
Anyone is welcome
It can be hard at first as you may (as I did) feel a bit left out because everyone seems to know everyone else. But, if you try to come on a regular basis you'll soon get to know more of us.
Hopefully see some of you there tomorrow, although the weather is not looking too good.
If you ask at the counter they should be able to point you in our direction. Or if anybody would like my mobile, send me a pm.
Tracey
brill, couldn't make it this morning, youngest was in assembly
Will be there next week though!