Perth !!!!!!

Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hollywood 110 you have certaintly brightened my day.Since coming on this site I have really had grave doubts from reading some of the treads about Perth/OZ In general and is refreshing to hear good views,.Okay we know that emigrating to a new country is going to be hard in many ways and will bring its fair share of problems life always does.After originally posting on this particular thread I have had some really encouraging feed back and its great to see other people in a similar situation happy and making a go at their new lifes down under .Especially with the children at schools.Thanks Guys! Much appreciated.
Fingers crossed the TRA comes through okay.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Re: senior high schools

Originally posted by funbags mags
Sorry to butt in, but i'm trying to find someone who's kids go to wanarro senior high school as we are moving out to caramarr in the summer. Any one who has teenagers there please let me have any info you have on this school, i would be most grateful
Hi,

Sorry to drag this thread up to the top, but i feel it is my duty to tell you of our experiences of wanneroo high.

In April we visited Perth and looked around *some* schools - the best state school we looked at was Duncraig and that is where we are sending our son ( he is academic and the offer a special maths programme). We have a house in Currambine and plot of land in carramar so we looked around at several schools including wanneroo high. To cut a long story short we were being shown around by the (semi-enthusiastic) principle. We were in the library and she had to take a call. One of the library assistants came over to us and said not to send your child here as it was awful!!!

We did find lots of v good schools, Duncraig being one of them, but I am afraid wanneroo is not one we would consider

Dave