Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

People looking for work

People looking for work

Old Sep 8th 2007, 1:06 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default People looking for work

I have had a lot of e-mails from people asking what the current job market is like on the Gold Coast when looking for work.

I came out here with an open mind, not really sure what work i wanted to get into but having an engineering/Aerospace back ground i sent off my resume to a number of companies in different areas. I was offered a number of positions but decided i would take the job of an Engineering Manager as having knowledge of the industry i felt a little more comfortable but after a year working in the industry i have now invested in a business outside of my experience, that being of shop fitting.

What i am trying to say is that work here, especially trades, are easy to come by and just be flexible in your approach and be opened minded. There are many oppotunities on the Gold Coast for everyone

Rob

Last edited by Kapri; Sep 8th 2007 at 7:57 pm. Reason: Site rules no.9
Old Sep 8th 2007, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: People looking for work

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone View Post
I have had a lot of e-mails from people asking what the current job market is like on the Gold Coast when looking for work.

I came out here with an open mind, not really sure what work i wanted to get into but having an engineering/Aerospace back ground i sent off my resume to a number of companies in different areas. I was offered a number of positions but decided i would take the job of an Engineering Manager as having knowledge of the industry i felt a little more comfortable but after a year working in the industry i have now invested in a business outside of my experience, that being of shop fitting.

What i am trying to say is that work here, especially trades, are easy to come by and just be flexible in your approach and be opened minded. There are many oppotunities on the Gold Coast for everyone

Rob
mate , can;t get link to work

Last edited by Kapri; Sep 8th 2007 at 7:58 pm. Reason: As before
Old Sep 8th 2007, 1:19 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Sure is!

Last edited by Kapri; Sep 8th 2007 at 7:59 pm.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone View Post

Rob
Hi Rob,
We have a while to wait to get there as our visa just went in during August. My OH is a joiner. If you dont mind I will keep your details and contact you at a later date.
Regards
Sharon

Last edited by Kapri; Sep 8th 2007 at 7:59 pm.