Pennytel

Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:09 am
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pennytel

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I reckon Pennytel is the company that will go a long way to breaking the big telco's monopoly on high mobile call rates.

Pioneering Voip to Mobile calls.
No,

Ozzieeagle and Keith Moon are pioneering to use the pennytel sim card, we are PIONEERS!

kEITH
Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:12 am
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO
Dam I still can't get the set up in my head!
This is what I was gonna get
3 mobiles for us(wife/son/me) to phones each other and oz contacts
iinet broadband with voip house phone
use skype to see/speak with family n friends

but trying to get head Round how to ring family n friends on there mobiles in uk on a mobile,due to most friends are ditching landline phones

I have a iPhone that I might get a contract for to browse web now and again!

Using pennytel smartdial feature, it costs 26 cents a minute to call mobile phones in the UK, from your penny sim mobile phone.

Still not bad for a man of your means, me i am a poor technical boff!

Keith
Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not hot I tell you. It's perfect Spring weather
Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
It's not hot I tell you. It's perfect Spring weather

It's hot now your here miss moneypenny!

Keith
Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Keith Moon
Using pennytel smartdial feature, it costs 26 cents a minute to call mobile phones in the UK, from your penny sim mobile phone.

Keith
Yes you will have to ask the people you are dialling to get a Pennytel sim card then the call will be free..... after the 8 dollar per month access charge of course.

It's the one hurdle left... calling overseas Mobiles.... for that sort of thing you have to revert to skype or telco to telco.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It's hot now your here miss moneypenny!

Keith
You smooth talker you
Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You smooth talker you
Have to be carefull Ms Moon reads this, that will be another smack round the head!

Keith
Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Have to be carefull Ms Moon reads this, that will be another smack round the head!

Keith
Nothing you don't deserve or can't handle I'm sure
Old Oct 21st 2009, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

Keith
so you order penny tel sim smart dial online
Throw it in phone
pay a monthly fee? contract?
All mobile to mobile calls in uk are 26cents a minute?

If you have a moment keithy baby,could you "bullet point" the steps i need to take to add number s and such and dial on my mobiles please?

cheers for taking the time dude
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:54 am
Banned

so you order penny tel sim smart dial online
Throw it in phone
pay a monthly fee? contract?
All mobile to mobile calls in uk are 26cents a minute?

If you have a moment keithy baby,could you "bullet point" the steps i need to take to add number s and such and dial on my mobiles please?

cheers for taking the time dude

* Put the mobile phone numbers of all you contacts in your online address book, in your pennytel account accessed online. The phone number must be including the international dialing code. So for UK mobiles it should be 44, knock off the 0 of the mobile number then 77777777. For Oz numbers its the same 61 knock off the 0 of the mobile number then 444444444.

* Go into your smartdial part of your account and make sure syncronise contact numbers in your address book is ticked so when you go into your smartdial feature, then all numbers in your address book are given a new number, a cheap rate smart dial number.

* Once you have a smart dial number for all your contacts in your online pennytel account, you must input these manually into your phone, and make suer you take the time to title the numbers to each contact, so mum is smartdial number **********. Then all you do is when you want to makwe a call, go into your address book, press dial to mum, the smart dial number is called, and mum answers at 26 cents per minute.

Keith
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 3:49 am
Just Joined

Everywhere is an unknown quantity at this point

, I am new here. Can't help coming in coz I love PennyTel. have been using PennyTel for over 1 year now. It's fantastic! I bought one for my family overseas too, so that they can reach me for free, but the only problem is, they call me too often.

I bought a pennysim few month ago, it was also excellent to use with the smartdial, it is a kind like bringing your voip with you everywhere with a rent of only $8/m. But since I don't have many mobile calls to make, I had to cancel it later. And end up I paid a $20 cancellation fee . Anyway, it's still a nice experience of using it.

I love PennyTel. Hahaha, when I talked about all this good to my friends they probably thought I could get commission from PennyTel. Just can't help to share the good news to everyone. I love it!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

* Put the mobile phone numbers of all you contacts in your online address book, in your pennytel account accessed online. The phone number must be including the international dialing code. So for UK mobiles it should be 44, knock off the 0 of the mobile number then 77777777. For Oz numbers its the same 61 knock off the 0 of the mobile number then 444444444.

* Go into your smartdial part of your account and make sure syncronise contact numbers in your address book is ticked so when you go into your smartdial feature, then all numbers in your address book are given a new number, a cheap rate smart dial number.

* Once you have a smart dial number for all your contacts in your online pennytel account, you must input these manually into your phone, and make suer you take the time to title the numbers to each contact, so mum is smartdial number **********. Then all you do is when you want to makwe a call, go into your address book, press dial to mum, the smart dial number is called, and mum answers at 26 cents per minute.

Keith
Cheers keith
So once it generates a new number for a contact,i could just add it underneath there "proper" number i suppose?

Having a iphone to use over there,do they do tinternet packets for it?
Im not even looking on penny tel site dude,cos you are the choosen one

Im maybe thinking about getting us all a pennytel phone instead of virgin,but maybe virgin will be better to cal in oz etc
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers keith
So once it generates a new number for a contact,i could just add it underneath there "proper" number i suppose?

Having a iphone to use over there,do they do tinternet packets for it?
Im not even looking on penny tel site dude,cos you are the choosen one

Im maybe thinking about getting us all a pennytel phone instead of virgin,but maybe virgin will be better to cal in oz etc
Yes there is a Iphone Pennytel application.

https://www.appstorehq.com/pennytelm...hone-21962/app

Pennytel also do broadband for mobiles, couldnt find the price when I just looked... I think its 13 bucks for 1 gig per month.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 7:02 am
Banned

Ozzieeagle,

Can you help me out here, i will pm you aswell, i am looking to buy a car, so will be calling thirty maybe mobile phone numbers in Australia over the next few days. I do not want to go to tye hassle of having to putall these new numbers in my address book, then syncronising them, then having to put them into my phone under a contact name such as car one etc?

I want to use this;

Pilot Number Service

(+61) 289898800

Quote: If you can only nominate one landline number for cheap calls on your current mobile plans then specify the Pilot Number in order to make all your outgoing Smart Dial calls through this one number.

I have put the pilot number into my phone, i call it, then it asks me to input the number i require to dial, but it is not working under smartdial.

I have a Samsung C3050 on pennysim, i have looked around on the net, it would seem you have to input the Pilot number into your phone, then pause, or press pause, whats that all about? Then dial the required mobile number so 614555666 etc etc?

Where am i going wrong, its just i made a call five hours ago, usually the cost updates straight away on my account, whereas it has not, so i have made a normal phone call at 8 cents for 30 secs etc 8 cent flagcall.

Any thoughts?

Found this;

But you can have a one step dialing process if you ensure your contact lists is defined in the following format:

Dial String: 0289898800,destination number

Or 0289898800pdestination number

Not understand, me Keith must be st00pid!

Keith

Last edited by Keith Moon; Oct 22nd 2009 at 7:31 am.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do you have access to any landline at all ?

If so use this ..... I'm not sure whether they give you a pennytel account number when you get the Pennysim... if you do dial their access number... even from your mobile if you have to.
From that point on your on their voip service direct, and you dial from there. You may have to set up another account... it's probably worth it, no monthly fee with this one and anyone can use it from any HOME phone. You can also use it from your mobile .... tell you what dial 777 Pennytel assist... and ask them how to access their access number for free. I'm more on the home voip side of usage myself, havent got a Pennysim as of yet. I also use their ANI (call back) feature which is different to your usage but provides the same call rates.

http://www.pennytel.com/au/index.jsp

Try dialing that number and see if it lets you use it.

Whoops URL not directing properly....

Here is the access number...

Australia (61) 3 86835800 (Melbourne)
(61) 2 82826234 (Sydney)

Those numbers should ask you to key in your account number (not phone number but pennytel account number) then once that is cleared it will give you a dial tone for any number you wish to dial at the same call rates you are on now.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Oct 22nd 2009 at 8:13 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.