Passport ?

Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all
Default Passport ?

I have a passport and it runs out 25/04/07 i have logged our visa`s and wondering if there is a limit as you know passport exspires ....would it be advisable to get new british passport as will the passport delay us recieving the gold stamp ...is there a limit on a passports life ie 3 yaers ect please advise all out there that know ...

cheers
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:05 pm
Craig & Sarah

bigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nice
Default Re: Passport ?

Originally Posted by geary11
I have a passport and it runs out 25/04/07 i have logged our visa`s and wondering if there is a limit as you know passport exspires ....would it be advisable to get new british passport as will the passport delay us recieving the gold stamp ...is there a limit on a passports life ie 3 yaers ect please advise all out there that know ...

cheers
West Ham!!
Remember coming to your gaff> 1-0 down at half time then Tony yeboah(remember him) scored twice and the mighty LEEDS won
We had our medicals requested 5 weeks ago and they RECOMMENDED you have two years on your passport then
Just had to apply for a new one myself, so will have to fill in a change of circumstance form.
Good luck!!!
Leeds for promotion
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:15 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

cheers
My passport ran out in between making my application and getting my visa, I just had to fill in a change of circumstances form, no delay.

I'd recomend getting a new passport.

PS. as for dirty Leeds getting promoted PMSL
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:30 pm
Craig & Sarah

bigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nice

Originally Posted by fraser
My passport ran out in between making my application and getting my visa, I just had to fill in a change of circumstances form, no delay.

I'd recomend getting a new passport.

PS. as for dirty Leeds getting promoted PMSL
Mighty LEEDS...Is that what meant to say??
p.s love your avatars!!
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:33 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigjugs
Mighty LEEDS...Is that what meant to say??
p.s love your avatars!!
Did you notice that my spidey is claret & blue
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:39 pm
Craig & Sarah

Originally Posted by fraser
Did you notice that my spidey is claret & blue
Your current team Spiderman or not reminds me of Alf Garnet
Leeds Leeds Leeds
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

up the hammers!!

and as for leeds,NO CHANCE! lol
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:43 pm
Craig & Sarah

up the hammers!!

and as for leeds,NO CHANCE! lol
Glad to see you are still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Passport ?

Originally Posted by bigjugs
Glad to see you are still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you could never be a three pointer!! up the hammers!