Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

money for them to start with

money for them to start with

Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:24 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Default money for them to start with

i am getting my visa this month and will be over in june. but i have got to know someone who is going over in a couple of months and they his wife and hime are taking £5000 grand with them, thats everything paid container everything but i am worried,will this be enough for them to start with till they get on there feet.

john
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all
Default Re: money for them to start with

If they arn't bothered about it why should you be !!
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jocky boy
i am getting my visa this month and will be over in june. but i have got to know someone who is going over in a couple of months and they his wife and hime are taking £5000 grand with them, thats everything paid container everything but i am worried,will this be enough for them to start with till they get on there feet.

john
Are you psychic how do you know you are getting your visa this month???have they given you a date?
jacqui
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:16 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

just they are friends, they have had some probs but now there fine
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:21 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

no i am not physic but have been told i should get it sailed through everything tra everything went ok 1st time, i may be getting my hopes up a little but there's no need to be nippy.

john..
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is a little picky but isn't £5000 grand a heck of a lot of money...
unless of course you meant £5 grand.. If it is £5000 grand (£5,000,000 then I would say no worries.... (Have I had one drink too many this evening I ask myself?)
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:27 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: money for them to start with

john
Um, "£5000 grand" = £5,000,000. In other words, £5 million.

I reckon that should be more than enough for anyone.

What did they do, knock over the Royal Mint?
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

no i am not physic but have been told i should get it sailed through everything tra everything went ok 1st time, i may be getting my hopes up a little but there's no need to be nippy.

john..
Hi John,

It will be tight for them coming with that amount, but It can be easily done, I know of lots who have done it and now they are very very comfortable, there is also a few on this site who have done it and have made it work fine. You just have to hope they get jobs ASAP as that will help a great deal. Hope it works out for them and you in getting your visa

Lisa
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:29 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Um, "£5000 grand" = £5,000,000. In other words, £5 million.

I reckon that should be more than enough for anyone.

What did they do, knock over the Royal Mint?

Wish we had that much to take !!!!
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:33 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

apologoze excuse me i meant £5 grand, no eddie it's me with 1 drink to many.

john
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:34 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

john

Can sooo relate to that problem!!!!!

sam xx
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

john
If you have one drink too many can I have it please?
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:40 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

sorry mate i am sitting here with a little whisky it in my coffee cup as she has fell out with me be didn't come straight home with pay went to pub
i wonder who's under the thumb in this relationship eh

john..
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:48 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

hi just been talking to my bud brian with the £5000grand he says cheers for all replies if any others please get in touch,

john