Wikiposts

Party?????

Old Dec 6th 2003, 12:02 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hi,

we had a party and really enjoyed it!lots of people made the effort to come to see us which we really appreciated. at the end of the night or as people left i tended to say that i would try to phone them before i left...knowing really that i may not have time...but it was easier than saying goodbye. i just said see you later to others.
i think that i was still in disbelief myself really and even though i knew we were coming it certainly hadnt hit home at that stage..didnt until we arrived i dont think!!!!!

I didnt have ANYONE go with us to the airport..now that wouldve been too hard to bear. my mum, brother and aunt waved us off the day before we flew (we went and stayed in the airport hotel)and that was more than enough to cope with!!!!

good luck with what ever you decide....

its the longest rollercoaster ride you'll go on!!!!!