Party

Old Sep 26th 2003, 12:27 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Default Party

If we ever get our visa we are planning a huge party to say goodbye, so whats everybodys thoughts, are you going to bother, did you and was is great, sad, boring, wish you hadn't etc, did your families huddle in big groups at either end of the hall (like my wedding) or did you have a fantastic time???
Old Sep 26th 2003, 12:32 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Party

Originally posted by leanda
If we ever get our visa we are planning a huge party to say goodbye, so whats everybodys thoughts, are you going to bother, did you and was is great, sad, boring, wish you hadn't etc, did your families huddle in big groups at either end of the hall (like my wedding) or did you have a fantastic time???
We are having a party 2 weeks before we go. Inviting the closer family and friends (about 30 people) to the parents house. Probably tie it in with a late fireworks night, so we can go out with a bang
Old Sep 26th 2003, 12:36 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

We are having one the day after we finish work and 4 days before we leave. We are inviting 200 people. Not sure how I will feel after saying all those goodbyes but any excuse for a party!!

Jo
Old Sep 26th 2003, 12:52 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

we had about 3 months of parties!!!!...every weekend!!!

we did have a proper leaving do though and it was great..invited lotsof people back to ours and finally kicked em out at 4am...it wasnt a sad affair at all...

maybe thats cos it hadnt hit me..although i dont think it has yet either..but then ive only been here a week!!!