Parcelforce

Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

esteeandrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Parcelforce

We sent our application to Perth via Parcelforce at the beginning of March. Parcelforce guaranteed that it will be there in 4 days.... SIX days later it arrived, after we paid the lovely sum of £100 for it!

We decided to complain and this morning we received a cheque of £100 in the post

Moral of the story: if this happened to you, make sure you claim as it will ensure these kind of companies keep their promises.

Mr T and I are going to have a lovely romantic dinner with our ££
Old Apr 10th 2008, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

fartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nice
Default Re: Parcelforce

Originally Posted by esteeandrew
We sent our application to Perth via Parcelforce at the beginning of March. Parcelforce guaranteed that it will be there in 4 days.... SIX days later it arrived, after we paid the lovely sum of £100 for it!

We decided to complain and this morning we received a cheque of £100 in the post

Moral of the story: if this happened to you, make sure you claim as it will ensure these kind of companies keep their promises.

Mr T and I are going to have a lovely romantic dinner with our ££
I have used Parcel Force in the past with no problems at all.
Glad you got money back from them by not delivering on time.

Enjoy your meal and good luck with your Application.