Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

panto! an english institution?

panto! an english institution?

Old Dec 27th 2003, 4:25 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default panto! an english institution?

happy xmas everybody!having just sat through snow white for touching on almost 3 hours i,m interested to know how your all coping without your local theatre productions and what you are doing about the withdrawl symptons p.s. he`s behind you
Old Dec 27th 2003, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Only ever been once. Never again. Bloody nightmare it was, or perhaps I have lost my sense of humour.
Cost me about £60 in all to take the kids and what a waste of money!!
Or am I a bah humbug
Old Dec 27th 2003, 4:36 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default bah humbug

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Only ever been once. Never again. Bloody nightmare it was, or perhaps I have lost my sense of humour.
Cost me about £60 in all to take the kids and what a waste of money!!
Or am I a bah humbug
nothing bah humbug about that reply my freind they could have crammed it all in to the first hour if they had wanted but it appears the prime objective is to keep you there for as long as inhumanely possible! if not in adelaide this time next year wife will be going alone
Old Dec 27th 2003, 6:48 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhh..panto! Just remembered, some years ago I was in the local am-dramatics version of Babes in the Wood. I played Robin Hood and had to do all the thigh slapping and swashbuckling with the evil sheriff (Booooo!)

On our second night there we were, me and the sheriff having a sword fight about who will win the hand of maid Marion, when we got a bit carried away, my sword snapped in half and went flying into the audience hitting a woman in the front row!

Bloody good job it was only plywood! I could still be inside at her Majestys pleasure on a manslaughter charge if it'd been real!!!

It was the funniest bit of the show....the rest was absolute crap!