Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Paddock Wood, Kent meet... anyone else want to join?

Paddock Wood, Kent meet... anyone else want to join?

Old Jul 1st 2005, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paddock Wood, Kent meet... anyone else want to join?

Originally Posted by Olibeneli
Hiya folks..............looks like I could well make this (although my wife can't as she already pre-arranged to have lunch with a friend).

I'll be having some lunch with my parents, sister and the following kids....

My three boys aged 8 (twins) and 9 and my niece aged 7........

Is this pub Ok for kids ?

Apologies if someone already asked and answered.......

You'll soon recognise us if we are all wearing our Australian T shirts we bought on our validation trip at easter.

How many going now and how many kids ?

Heeelloooo

So we`ll meet again yep the pub is fine for kids, its also got a play area in the pub garden.

See you there

Sue
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice

we have got a major problem!!

as i have not been at work but been on holidays for the past 2 weeks, (i only returned to work on thursday),

I AM ON CALL THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

because there is only 2 of us who do my job, my colleauge has had a really busy past 2 weekends while i was away, it is not fair to let her cover this weekend as well when she has a 5 year old boy so we cannot come!!!!

i am gutted, i was really looking forward to catching up with the old faces we have already met and the new ones we were looking forward to meeting.

we are really sorry, john and netta hope you are both well and that we see you soon.

if i do not get called in i will be really annoyed!!!! but i cannot risk it.

sorry again

kate & derek.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bridiej
Glad I'm not the only one who will be wearing an oz tshirt!
Looks like it might have to be a trip to Bluewater t'row to find something Oz like!! Great excuse
Old Jul 1st 2005, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kateandderek
we have got a major problem!!

as i have not been at work but been on holidays for the past 2 weeks, (i only returned to work on thursday),

I AM ON CALL THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

because there is only 2 of us who do my job, my colleauge has had a really busy past 2 weekends while i was away, it is not fair to let her cover this weekend as well when she has a 5 year old boy so we cannot come!!!!

i am gutted, i was really looking forward to catching up with the old faces we have already met and the new ones we were looking forward to meeting.

we are really sorry, john and netta hope you are both well and that we see you soon.

if i do not get called in i will be really annoyed!!!! but i cannot risk it.

sorry again

kate & derek.
Oh no!! what a shame we`ll have to meet up in Brisbane

Sue x
Old Jul 1st 2005, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

Hi Sue,
Thanks for that. We intend to get there early too, more time to get to know everyone and of course to have a few Fingers crossed for sunshine!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JG04
Hi Sue,
Thanks for that. We intend to get there early too, more time to get to know everyone and of course to have a few Fingers crossed for sunshine!

What do you reckon the odds are for rain you can rely on good old UK weather

Sue
Old Jul 1st 2005, 9:30 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue2
What do you reckon the odds are for rain you can rely on good old UK weather

Sue
Pretty good as it's the final of the tennis
Old Jul 1st 2005, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fraser
Pretty good as it's the final of the tennis
I nearly forgot about the tennis I`ll let you know the result as soon as I hear

S
Old Jul 1st 2005, 9:50 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I nearly forgot about the tennis I`ll let you know the result as soon as I hear

S
I already know the result
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

I already know the result

Wow...do you have a crystal ball

S
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:25 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Really sorry that I am not going to be able to make. Especially sorry that I am not going to get to meet Fraser before he leaves and hope to see the rest of you at the next meet. Have a great afternoon
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Really sorry that I am not going to be able to make. Especially sorry that I am not going to get to meet Fraser before he leaves and hope to see the rest of you at the next meet. Have a great afternoon
Thank you, you're making me blush
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

After a long old slog we have now a 'KENT' meet If you would like to join us here it is...

BROOKER OAST BELTRING

The Hop Farm
Beltring
Paddock Wood
Tonbridge
Kent
TN12 6PY
01622 872818

3rd July, time is still to be confirmed 11 - 12o/c

Sue....hooorrrraaayyy
Haven't got time to read all 21 pages!!
What time are people meeting tomorrow
Tara
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ali south
Haven't got time to read all 21 pages!!
What time are people meeting tomorrow
Tara

Hi hun

11ish onwards

Sue x
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you, you're making me blush

And a big head

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.