Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The packers have landed and now gone!!!

The packers have landed and now gone!!!

Old Dec 7th 2005, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

leby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The packers have landed and now gone!!!

all our goods gone today ,the house is bare ,very echo !!
just managed to rig the spare TV to cable in time to watch Man utd ,
wish i hadn't botherd what crap !!!!!!!!!!!
sat on an old mattress no other comforts, have read some good posts on my mattress fell like Aladdin
Old Dec 7th 2005, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

leby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fell like Aladdin

Originally Posted by leby
sat on an old mattress no other comforts, have read some good posts on my mattress fell like Aladdin

before any one says it so does Michel Jackson and G Glitter
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:29 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fell like Aladdin

When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be about Kerry Packer and the OneTel case that is in the news over here
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:30 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The packers have landed and now gone!!!

Originally Posted by leby
Hi Leby,

its a strange feeling when all your stuff goes isnt it.. i remember when ours went, it suddenly felt like our house wasnt ours any more, its was quite sad
actually, then when the truck with the container on it came it suddenly felt real, when the guys loaded our stuff onto the container and shut the door, its was weird knowing that you wouldnt see your things again until you'd flown halfway accross the world, its a hard thing to explain, but for us thats when the "what the F£$! are we doing hit us and it became real and exciting as well, but helluva scary :scared:

good luck with your big move