Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Packers are in

The Packers are in

Old Jul 8th 2009, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all
Default The Packers are in

Woo Hoo our turn has come. Dreaming about moving for two years, can't believe we are going now.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Packers are in

Originally Posted by maund family
Woo Hoo our turn has come. Dreaming about moving for two years, can't believe we are going now.
Hope you have removed all seeds / mud etc from all of your stuff!!!.

How exciting wish you were coming to Victoria, oh well perhaps you will one day. Let me know if we can do anything.

Cheryl
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Great news. I didn't think it would happen to me but I have just had a little cry to myself walking round my home while they load the container!
Old Jul 8th 2009, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Hope you have removed all seeds / mud etc from all of your stuff!!!.

How exciting wish you were coming to Victoria, oh well perhaps you will one day. Let me know if we can do anything.

Cheryl
Thanks Cheryl,
We are so excited, it's just a shame we have to go live with the in-laws for three weeks before we go.
Don't worry we will have a get together, once we are sorted out on that side.
love Gill
Old Jul 8th 2009, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

And by the way our house stinks of jeys fluid.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Great news. I didn't think it would happen to me but I have just had a little cry to myself walking round my home while they load the container!
I haven't got to the emotional part yet, they are loading our stuff in to the container until tomorrow. Just packing today.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by maund family
I haven't got to the emotional part yet, they are loading our stuff in to the container until tomorrow. Just packing today.
All houses come with dishwashers here so wish we hadnt bothered to bring ours. Good luck with the packing you learn to use every little bit of space.

Staying with the family is good it will give time for your belongings to be on their way so that it will be timed well for when you get your longer term rental

Cheryl