Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oz - UK Flight Prices

Oz - UK Flight Prices

Old Mar 8th 2005, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Default Re: Oz - UK Flight Prices

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Nice one
Old Mar 8th 2005, 3:41 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus

Old Mar 8th 2005, 3:42 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gajjitt
That's a good price, VK!!

$2,088 PER-->LHR return with Singapore Airlines (inc taxes)
Today you can get PER -> LHR return for $1498 inc taxes (dont know the airline) with flight centre (well at least according to the paper)
Old Mar 8th 2005, 3:42 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desperate2go
Nice one
Free paddles!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 3:43 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jim2004
I've just dished out some karma - not for the third ouch, but I just realised you're the guy with the shot / stuffed dog

Rob
Old Mar 8th 2005, 3:47 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Who is this with VK? Very good price!
That was last month with Royal Brunei. Dont know if its still available.

I normally just keep an eye on the newspaper cos Chris & I have a slush fund of $5000 for emergency flights back to UK (just in case something happens to his family). just like to know if I need to increase the fund at any time, plus I keep an eye out for bargains.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by samnrob2
I've just dished out some karma - not for the third ouch, but I just realised you're the guy with the shot / stuffed dog

Rob
HE WAS NOT SHOT!! .......... HE IS NOT DEAD!!!

He is alive and well ............ honest!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 3:52 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

HE WAS NOT SHOT!! .......... HE IS NOT DEAD!!!

He is alive and well ............ honest!
yeah whatever mate - scroll over your 'blue box' and you're (and I quote) an 'unknown quantity'....

neither proves or disproves your gun-totting, doggy misdemeanours
Old Mar 8th 2005, 4:00 pm
Account Closed

yeah whatever mate - scroll over your 'blue box' and you're (and I quote) an 'unknown quantity'....

neither proves or disproves your gun-totting, doggy misdemeanours

I see, still don't get it tho

Will it go up if I offer Dog Beef for £1.75 per Lb ???
Old Mar 8th 2005, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

fenix is an unknown quantity at this point

ive just been given a quote for my 1 yr working visa travl planned in april for £670.01 with singapore airlines from manchester to singapore to brisbane and the same route on return. hope this helps.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 4:04 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

I see, still don't get it tho

Will it go up if I offer Dog Beef for £1.75 per Lb ???
lol.

I don't get it either - apparantly I have a 'spectacular aura about' - must have something to do with the curry I had last night.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 4:05 pm
Account Closed

I have several nice cuts

Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:07 pm
Account Closed

lol.

I don't get it either - apparantly I have a 'spectacular aura about' - must have something to do with the curry I had last night.
LOL, always blame the curry. What will you do in Oz as apparently they are few and far between

The Curry houses, not the 'spectacular aura' ?