Overly Worried?

Old Sep 19th 2005, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

Gethy has a spectacular aura aboutGethy has a spectacular aura aboutGethy has a spectacular aura about
Default Overly Worried?

Finally sent our skills assessment of to the ICAA but I fear we may have made a mistake using royal mail international signed for. We sent the form off on the 7th/8th of September and as of this morning we have had no confirmation from ICAA. Can anyone shed any light on how long ICAA took (In your case) to confirm receipt of the form?

Just a bit worried about Royal Mail, I think we will be using DHL for all future submissions.

Regards

Gethy
Old Sep 19th 2005, 7:21 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Overly Worried?

Originally Posted by Gethy
Finally sent our skills assessment of to the ICAA but I fear we may have made a mistake using royal mail international signed for. We sent the form off on the 7th/8th of September and as of this morning we have had no confirmation from ICAA. Can anyone shed any light on how long ICAA took (In your case) to confirm receipt of the form?

Just a bit worried about Royal Mail, I think we will be using DHL for all future submissions.

Regards

Gethy
YOu can track the parcel on the royal mail website, your tracking number should be on your red slip, have you still got it ?
Old Sep 19th 2005, 7:38 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Regards

Gethy
We used DHL to send to ICAA, took about 9 days, door to door.

Once they get it they'll send an email confirmation with a user name so that you can track your assessment on the ICAA website.
Old Sep 19th 2005, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

fugly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brisben
YOu can track the parcel on the royal mail website, your tracking number should be on your red slip, have you still got it ?
I think you can only track Royal mail in uk but not outside. so cant track in Aus
Old Sep 19th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Regards

Gethy
Hi Gethy

We used Royal mail international to send our skills assessment to our agents and it took 10 days to get there. Can't help with the ICAA bit as we are were with the TRA but it took us just over two weeks for an acknowledge after our agents in OZ submitted them over there, so that made three weeks in total, I wouldn't be overly worried just yet.

Jude xx
Old Sep 19th 2005, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Gethy has a spectacular aura aboutGethy has a spectacular aura aboutGethy has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the responses,

Should have checked first really but as Fugly says once it leaves our shores they don't (Appear to) care, seems strange that they offer an international signed for but they don't track it outside UK!

Well if it aint received at the other end we will be asking for the £40 costs for the certified copies. But i am sure there will be some small print they can weedle out with.

Regards

Gethy
Old Sep 19th 2005, 11:34 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I sent quite a bit of stuff with Royal Mail over the last 18 months and it all got there, including 2 ACS assessments. More likely is that ICAA have it sat on someone's desk right now
Old Sep 19th 2005, 11:48 am
CJN
Forum Regular

CJN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wmoore
I sent quite a bit of stuff with Royal Mail over the last 18 months and it all got there, including 2 ACS assessments. More likely is that ICAA have it sat on someone's desk right now
We heard within about a week from the ICAA & used Royal Mail signed for - the exact same service as we used for the main application, again with no
Old Sep 20th 2005, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

Got home yesterday and the e-mail from ICAA was waiting, what was I worried for!

They got the application on the 15th, guess they like to keep you on your toes

Regards

Gethy
Old Sep 20th 2005, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Got home yesterday and the e-mail from ICAA was waiting, what was I worried for!

They got the application on the 15th, guess they like to keep you on your toes

Regards

Gethy
Great News!!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Just a quick update,

The ICAA debited my credit card on the 20th of September, but we have still not heard anything as of Friday 21/10/05. Getting worried again as the website says 4-6 weeks and it will be six weeks on Thursday 27/10/05.

Does anyone know if the 4-6 weeks is the time taken to approve or to have the skills assessment (if successful) back to you?

Cheers