Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our house will be complete.........

Our house will be complete.........

Old Jun 6th 2006, 7:35 pm
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all
Default Re: Our house will be complete.........

Originally Posted by fraser
Thanks Lorraine, we were definitely going to try it, nice to know in advance that it works well so that when I mess it up first time round I'll know it's because of me

I'll confess to you now .... we got it right on our second attempt so don't worry too much. Even though it sounds really silly use lots of the water mix they tell you to (Johnson's Baby Shampoo - no tears & bottled water) and good luck. You'll have to special order it as well so might be worth getting it ordered now as it took about a week and a half to come in.

Lorraine
Old Jun 6th 2006, 7:41 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice fraser .... line 'em up and we'll be round for a game later.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:19 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neilvic
thanks for the support as i said before nice house i particluarily like the latest additon
Thanks got it on ebay for $875 saw the same table last week this side of town for $1450, I've been watching them for ages and I've got a bargain.

Italian slate and will be custom made in traditional green and mahogony.

You're welcome to try it out if over over in the wild west.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:20 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lindsay Clan
I'll confess to you now .... we got it right on our second attempt so don't worry too much. Even though it sounds really silly use lots of the water mix they tell you to (Johnson's Baby Shampoo - no tears & bottled water) and good luck. You'll have to special order it as well so might be worth getting it ordered now as it took about a week and a half to come in.

Lorraine
Thanks
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

rcladin will become famous soon enough

House is looking good fraser, where does the pool table go? in the rumpus room, hopefully the move will go smoothly for you all, sorry i've missed all the threads on this one, where are you in west melbourne?

take care
Old Jun 9th 2006, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by rcladin
House is looking good fraser, where does the pool table go? in the rumpus room, hopefully the move will go smoothly for you all, sorry i've missed all the threads on this one, where are you in west melbourne?

take care
We're in Point Cook and yes it will go in the rumpus, when I've laid all the laminate flooring
Old Jun 9th 2006, 10:49 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks got it on ebay for $875 saw the same table last week this side of town for $1450, I've been watching them for ages and I've got a bargain.

Italian slate and will be custom made in traditional green and mahogony.

You're welcome to try it out if over over in the wild west.
has it been shipped yet?
Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by wengerboy
has it been shipped yet?
No not yet it was a bargain I had to bid on it, I went down there and an 8 foot one which is what I was really after sells for $300 more so I asked them could I upgrade for $300 they said $400 which pissed me off so I kept the seven footer.

They're making it to order in classic mahogany and green felt
Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:07 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

No not yet it was a bargain I had to bid on it, I went down there and an 8 foot one which is what I was really after sells for $300 more so I asked them could I upgrade for $300 they said $400 which pissed me off so I kept the seven footer.

They're making it to order in classic mahogany and green felt
don`t quote me but i`m sure most pool table suppliers here use PSS affiliated firms
Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:14 am

don`t quote me but i`m sure most pool table suppliers here use PSS affiliated firms
:scared: :scared: No they do it themselves and set it up

Just seen an 8 foot one on their and nobody has bid on it and an hour to go.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:19 am
Up The Arse!!

:scared: :scared: No they do it themselves and set it up

Just seen an 8 foot one on their and nobody has bid on it and an hour to go.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
mate i`d love one but alas they have`nt even started building the f#$%^r
yet
Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:32 am

mate i`d love one but alas they have`nt even started building the f#$%^r
yet
I want to play snooker on it and the 7 footer's a bit small, but it just made sense as money is tight and also if we moved we'd be relying on getting another huge rumpus.

I've got to go round there and start digging the phone trench it's foggy out and the grounds like rock I may have to hire a kango.
Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:36 am
Up The Arse!!

I want to play snooker on it and the 7 footer's a bit small, but it just made sense as money is tight and also if we moved we'd be relying on getting another huge rumpus.

I've got to go round there and start digging the phone trench it's foggy out and the grounds like rock I may have to hire a kango.
shame you could`nt whack it in the leccy trench.
are you doing the stormwater?
Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:52 am

shame you could`nt whack it in the leccy trench.
are you doing the stormwater?
No it's all done just the trench for the phone line which probably will be in the electric trench with me electrically welded to it