Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our house has started.

Our house has started.

Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:02 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our house has started.

A bricky is due this afternoon, a coincidence? I doubt it.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 3:07 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

The bricky is there at last.

Had a chat with him and he's going to straighten out the windows for me.

The two he measured while I was there were 8 and 13 mm out
Old Mar 8th 2006, 4:10 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
The bricky is there at last.

Had a chat with him and he's going to straighten out the windows for me.

The two he measured while I was there were 8 and 13 mm out

useless bastards...lets hope the brickie is a good en
Old Mar 8th 2006, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by biggy
useless bastards...lets hope the brickie is a good en
Thanks H, he seemed OK and said he often finds the odd one while he's laying and straightens it.

He was surprised but I liked him and will pop over with a couple of beers
Old Mar 8th 2006, 5:10 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks H, he seemed OK and said he often finds the odd one while he's laying and straightens it.

He was surprised but I liked him and will pop over with a couple of beers
good idea mate...thats what we used to do on a friday with our builders
Old Apr 15th 2006, 3:36 am

Latest pictures, with front brickwork still to be put right.
Attached Thumbnails Our house has started.-p1010005.jpg   Our house has started.-p1010006.jpg   Our house has started.-p1010008.jpg  
Old Apr 15th 2006, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Latest pictures, with front brickwork still to be put right.
looking good, how are you coping with the stress of it all.
I still have nightmares :scared:
Denise
Old Apr 15th 2006, 3:45 am

Originally Posted by cranni
looking good, how are you coping with the stress of it all.
I still have nightmares :scared:
Denise
Funny you should say that, I have dreams about it regularly, only the other night I dreamt that the tiler had grouted gaps bigger than the tiles
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Funny you should say that, I have dreams about it regularly, only the other night I dreamt that the tiler had grouted gaps bigger than the tiles
lol
Old Apr 15th 2006, 1:43 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hay spidey didn't realise your house was under way looks good from here , hope you keep on top of it mate !