Our Daughter

Old Jun 11th 2011, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold
Default Our Daughter

Our daughter who is 24 this year stayed in the UK as she works as a nurse there. She is getting increasingly annoyed with the work practices and continued paper chasing that as become the NHS of Britain of late, i know i did it for over 12 years there.
Shes beginning to show signs now of wanting to move over here, what options does she have on gaining entry?
Old Jun 11th 2011, 4:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our Daughter

Originally Posted by deb68
Our daughter who is 24 this year stayed in the UK as she works as a nurse there. She is getting increasingly annoyed with the work practices and continued paper chasing that as become the NHS of Britain of late, i know i did it for over 12 years there.
Shes beginning to show signs now of wanting to move over here, what options does she have on gaining entry?
Get her to go through the visa wizard at http://www.immi.gov.au/visawizard/
There are heaps of options for nurses, temporary and permanent visas, so I'm sure she can come up with something. I'm not sure (from what I hear) that she will be any less frustrated with the health systems here though!
Old Jun 11th 2011, 4:22 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deb68
Facebook status this week of one of my friends who is a nurse here:

"Modern healthcare seems to revolve around completing forms or having meetings about completing forms."
Old Jun 11th 2011, 4:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Immigration for nurses her age is AS EASY AS... Plenty of jobs.... much less stress than uk nursing...

Dont suppose she is a scrub scout nurse in theatres is she? i need one of them right now... And we could possibly sponsor .... Not that she needs sponsorship, ties you down, better to do it independently...

tell her to get her nursing skills and knowledge over here where they'll be appreciated...
Old Jun 11th 2011, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

sportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to all

Make sure she is fully qualified! Sounds mad but an old mate of mine had a few years of experience as a nurse and when he moved here apparently there was something missing from his UK qualification. Long story but he was told he needed to go back to college. He refusedand, decided for some reason to go back to the UK before returning. I think he's working as a nurse here now. I remember he was confounded as to why his qualification was initially accepted - his wife's was!!