Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ouch!! That hurt

Ouch!! That hurt

Old Apr 4th 2006, 3:15 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ouch!! That hurt

Just transferred my $100,000.00 bond for 5 bonus points.

Worth it in the end I suppose. Got $2.4180 - not as good as last week's $2.48, but better than the last 18 month norm.
Old Apr 4th 2006, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

cardmaker2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ouch!! That hurt

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn

Worth it in the end I suppose. Got $2.4180 - not as good as last week's $2.48, but better than the last 18 month norm.
At what stage of the visa application is the bond patable. Did your case officer contact you with all the details of how and when to pay?
Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:14 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cardmaker2
At what stage of the visa application is the bond patable. Did your case officer contact you with all the details of how and when to pay?
Usually it's the last stage. DIMA don't want people p!ssing the State Governments about by having to withdraw their funds where there maybe a problem with their applications.

So, if the CO is happy with everything, it's usually the last stage. But as the world's worst cynic, I'm not counting my chickens just yet.

As for the instructions - they're all in Booklet 6 - General Skills info. found on DIMA's website. Gives all the State Government contact details, who in turn, e-mail you current interest rates, application forms and investment instructions.

L
Old Apr 5th 2006, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi - can I ask who you transferred the money with?
Thanks
Madhu
Old Apr 5th 2006, 9:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mvt550
Hi - can I ask who you transferred the money with?
Thanks
Madhu
Ozforex - advertise on this forum
Old Apr 6th 2006, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

Ozforex - advertise on this forum
Thanks very much!