Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can anyone help with advice for high schools in perth

Can anyone help with advice for high schools in perth

Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

TIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of light
Default Can anyone help with advice for high schools in perth

Looking for advise as to high schools in perth

My son is 14 and is in year 3 of high school taking exams next year (Aug 2006 is the start of new school year). So when we move in June he will repeat 6 months of his 3rd year am I correct in saying this.

So I need to find a good high school for him we may be looking at Joondalup/Kinross or ocean reef area does anyone out there know of schools in these areas that have a good reputation.

Thanks
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:19 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone help with advice for high schools in perth

Originally Posted by TIFFIN SCOTT
Looking for advise as to high schools in perth

My son is 14 and is in year 3 of high school taking exams next year (Aug 2006 is the start of new school year). So when we move in June he will repeat 6 months of his 3rd year am I correct in saying this.

So I need to find a good high school for him we may be looking at Joondalup/Kinross or ocean reef area does anyone out there know of schools in these areas that have a good reputation.

Thanks
Kinross College is highly thought of, it takes them up to year 10, for years 11 and 12 they go to Mindarie Senior College which is really good too. Ocean Reef's reputation depends on who you talk to, some rave about it some aren;t so impressed. You also hae a good choice od private school in the area too.

Lynn
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

TIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by movetoperth
Kinross College is highly thought of, it takes them up to year 10, for years 11 and 12 they go to Mindarie Senior College which is really good too. Ocean Reef's reputation depends on who you talk to, some rave about it some aren;t so impressed. You also hae a good choice od private school in the area too.

Lynn
Would my son be in year 10 when we come out and will he do his exams then or when he is in year 11 - 12

Thanks
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:42 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Would my son be in year 10 when we come out and will he do his exams then or when he is in year 11 - 12

Thanks
what year was he born in?
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

what year was he born in?
NOV 91
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:47 am
Breeding little aussies

NOV 91
he'll be in year 10, but one of the youngest as intake goes from jan-dec.

Lynn
Old Apr 5th 2006, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

he'll be in year 10, but one of the youngest as intake goes from jan-dec.

Lynn
When do they sit the exams in aus and in what year

Helen
Old Apr 5th 2006, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Kinross College really is a fab school..........my youngest goes there. Sadly this is his last year as he will be moving up to Mindarie College....shame really as that school really has boosted his confidence
Old Apr 5th 2006, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Kinross College really is a fab school..........my youngest goes there. Sadly this is his last year as he will be moving up to Mindarie College....shame really as that school really has boosted his confidence!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 11:56 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Kinross College really is a fab school..........my youngest goes there. Sadly this is his last year as he will be moving up to Mindarie College....shame really as that school really has boosted his confidence!
Maybe a little out of your way but the high school in Padbury is supposed to be really good.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:15 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Can anyone help with advice for high schools in perth

When do they sit the exams in aus and in what year

Helen
Years 11 & 12. Exact dates will depend on the term structure of each state.