Opportunities

Old Apr 14th 2010, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

Letspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant future
Default Opportunities

Nothing new here, though I think Adelaide is being oversold, 300 days of Sun??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lity-life.html
Old Apr 14th 2010, 3:57 am
Pie Eater

coolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud of
Default Re: Opportunities

from that link
"Many cite the high cost of living in the UK as the main reason for leaving."
Well sure come to Australia, it doesn't get any cheaper here.

Seems to be a lot of spin to me.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 4:13 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Letspretend....
Nothing new here, though I think Adelaide is being oversold, 300 days of Sun??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lity-life.html
I can't find any reference to muslims or illegal immigrants. Are you sure this is from the Daily Mail?
Old Apr 14th 2010, 4:14 am
Pie Eater

coolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud of

isn't there sunshine 365 days, just that the clouds get in the way?
Old Apr 14th 2010, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

Letspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
I can't find any reference to muslims or illegal immigrants. Are you sure this is from the Daily Mail?
Yeah, I thought it was a bit tame, had to read it twice as it wasnt overly depressing.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 5:15 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Letspretend....
Yeah, I thought it was a bit tame, had to read it twice as it wasnt overly depressing.
Maybe next week normal business will be resumed and there will be a story about immigrants spreading the plague.

Last edited by Lord_Farquar; Apr 14th 2010 at 5:17 am.