Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

One week to go!!!!!!

One week to go!!!!!!

Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Talking One week to go!!!!!!

One week to go until we are due to fly out to Brisbane.

I am so excited now.

We have a week to clean the house,and do final packing. My mum is coming over to see us as well, and on friday I am booked in to have my 22 week scan.

From Katie
Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:07 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One week to go!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KatieStar

I am so excited now.

We have a week to clean the house,and do final packing. My mum is coming over to see us as well, and on friday I am booked in to have my 22 week scan.

From Katie

Ooh! You lucky.............

Good luck with the move and your new life
Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Fraser

I hope you get your visa soon.

From Katie
Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:15 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Fraser

I hope you get your visa soon.

From Katie

Thank you
Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

I am so excited now.

From Katie
Good luck with move and scan. Dont forget to move around on the plane and wear some flight socks to prevent DVT. Its a long flight and you are more at risk of DVT coz you are pregnant.

Sorry if you know all this and to nag but the Midwife in me is never off duty.
Best wishes
Chris
Old Mar 28th 2005, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

You must be really excited/nervous now!!

Good luck with the move & keep us updated when you get there!!

Sending you Karma for the move!!!

Roni
Old Mar 28th 2005, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Chris - my GP has told me to walk up and down the plane every half an hour, so I am sure I will be exhausted by the time we reach Oz. I aslo have a pair of dvt stockings, which I am hoping will be comfortable.

Thanks for the karma Roni. I will hopefully be able to give an update at my aunts house, we are staying with her until we get our own place.

Thanks again

From Katie
Old Mar 28th 2005, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I am so excited now.

From Katie
ABCDiamond must be asleep, so I'll ask his question for him

Where are you hoping to settle in Brisbane?

I'm from Norn Iron too, Bangor to be precise.

Good luck with the move,

Cheers,
JTL
Old Mar 28th 2005, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
ABCDiamond must be asleep, so I'll ask his question for him

Where are you hoping to settle in Brisbane?

I'm from Norn Iron too, Bangor to be precise.

Good luck with the move,

Cheers,
JTL
Hi JTL I have been to Bagnor a few times - lovely place esp on the odd occasion there is sunshine.

We are hoping to settle in Albany Creek as I have family there, and there is also a decent swimming pool and transport links to Brisbane.

From Katie
Old Mar 28th 2005, 2:16 pm

Sent you back some K. An Essex girl! Where from
Old Mar 28th 2005, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi JTL I have been to Bagnor a few times - lovely place esp on the odd occasion there is sunshine.

We are hoping to settle in Albany Creek as I have family there, and there is also a decent swimming pool and transport links to Brisbane.

From Katie
Odd occasion???

Its called Sunny Bangor. Its always sunny there, its Northern Irelands Gold Coast!

Ok, not strictly true. It has its rotten days. But anyway...

You'll be shocked by the amount of sunshine you get here, I'm actually avoiding it now. Its like 10 or 12 hours a day. I look forward to rain!

Hope the move works well, don't get too wound up,

Cheers,
JTL
Old Mar 28th 2005, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Odd occasion???

Its called Sunny Bangor. Its always sunny there, its Northern Irelands Gold Coast!

Ok, not strictly true. It has its rotten days. But anyway...

You'll be shocked by the amount of sunshine you get here, I'm actually avoiding it now. Its like 10 or 12 hours a day. I look forward to rain!

Hope the move works well, don't get too wound up,

Cheers,
JTL
I love the idea of Bagnor being Northern Ireland's gold coast. I must just have been there on the odd occasions there wasn't sun.

I also love the idea of too much sun in Oz. I wouldn't have thought that possible. But I will have to wait and see.

Fraser - Thanks for the karma. I was born in Harlow in Essex. I believe the lovely Jade from big brother lives there.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 2:46 pm

I love the idea of Bagnor being Northern Ireland's gold coast. I must just have been there on the odd occasions there wasn't sun.

I also love the idea of too much sun in Oz. I wouldn't have thought that possible. But I will have to wait and see.

Fraser - Thanks for the karma. I was born in Harlow in Essex. I believe the lovely Jade from big brother lives there.

Your defo moving up in the world then
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:33 pm
Loving life in Brissie

cagandchris will become famous soon enough

Hi Katie
Same for us! We fly out from Manchester to Brisbane on the 7th April!!!!
What date are you flying? We are going to be living in Wakerley, what about you?

Carole and Chris

I am so excited now.

From Katie
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Katie & cag&chris let us know how you get on!

Have a safe journey

Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.