Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG!! We got it!!

Wikiposts

OMG!! We got it!!

Old Aug 26th 2003, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: OMG!! We got it!!

Originally posted by keaton
Debsy,

Congrats to you - bet you're glad the long wait is finally over! You just have the short flight Down Under to look forward to ...

Regards
I must admit thats one part I am not looking forward to!! Must not forget my flight socks!!

Debs
Old Aug 26th 2003, 10:42 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Been away and nearly missed this! CONGRATULATIONS!
Old Aug 29th 2003, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by mika24me
Hi Debs

Congratulations! I am really chuffed for you. I have been watching the board like a hawk over the last few weeks waiting for your "Got it" post

congratulations again!!

Mel
Thanks Mel. You have really been a great help to me at times. Have you finýshed your packing???

Debs
Old Aug 30th 2003, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Debs.

Hope everything goes smoothly for you.
Old Aug 30th 2003, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road

well done....its all happening for you!
which par of oz u thinking of?
regards
saloni
Old Aug 30th 2003, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done debs,The worry is over,enjoy the moment and best of luck for your futures.Hope the house goes ok jockney
Old Aug 30th 2003, 8:39 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done debsy congrats and all that
Old Aug 31st 2003, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by salonit
well done....its all happening for you!
which par of oz u thinking of?
regards
saloni
Gold Coast saloni. Been there befoer and liked it.

Debs
Old Aug 31st 2003, 7:56 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by debsy
Thanks Mel. You have really been a great help to me at times. Have you finýshed your packing???

Debs
Hi Debs

I have managed to put the packing off so far, but I have to have the house ready for Anglo Pacific in two weeks so I suppose I better start soon! It is my last week at work and Ian has already finished so we should get it all done in time (I hope)!

Only four weeks to go!!!!!!!!!! It will not be long before you are at this stage too!

Mel