Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG they have requested the bond

OMG they have requested the bond

Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:32 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Talking OMG they have requested the bond

Hi everyone,
Just a quick update. I think I can safely say we are through the worst of things. Bond requested 23/12/04 found out on Wednesday and have been like a loon since.
Thank you to everyone who has given me help and support to get this far, it really has meant so much. Love and hugs to you all.
Sarah xxx
Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough
Default Re: OMG they have requested the bond

Originally Posted by teach
Hi everyone,
Just a quick update. I think I can safely say we are through the worst of things. Bond requested 23/12/04 found out on Wednesday and have been like a loon since.
Thank you to everyone who has given me help and support to get this far, it really has meant so much. Love and hugs to you all.
Sarah xxx
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Its a really good feeling when the bonds requested, but its a better one when you get the visa's.

good luck

lesley
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,
Sarah xxx

Great news Sarah Not a bad start to the new year!!

Well done

Sue
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:53 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,
Sarah xxx

Hey you guys, well done. Almost there now!!

D D
Old Jan 7th 2005, 9:55 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone,
Sarah xxx

Hi Sarah,
You got back onto Expats I see!!! What was the problem after?????

It's absolutely FAB news about your bond request and I'm looking forward to catching up tomorrow for a chat!!!!!

Hope you haven't got a hangover from your drinkies tonight!!!

See ya tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Love
Shell
xxxxxx
Old Jan 8th 2005, 3:16 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Sarah,
You got back onto Expats I see!!! What was the problem after?????

It's absolutely FAB news about your bond request and I'm looking forward to catching up tomorrow for a chat!!!!!

Hope you haven't got a hangover from your drinkies tonight!!!

See ya tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Love
Shell
xxxxxx

Hey Shell,
Had a fab time today, as you saw I'm all excited and can't wait to get out of here. Hopefully won't be long for either of us now. Chat soon.

Hi DD, Sue2 and JJL,
Thanks for your replies. I'm still totally hyper, can't imagine what I'll be like when the visa is granted. Probably end up being sick with excitement, lol.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Jan 8th 2005, 3:22 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hey Shell,
Had a fab time today, as you saw I'm all excited and can't wait to get out of here. Hopefully won't be long for either of us now. Chat soon.

Hi DD, Sue2 and JJL,
Thanks for your replies. I'm still totally hyper, can't imagine what I'll be like when the visa is granted. Probably end up being sick with excitement, lol.
Hugs
Sarah

Hi Sarah,
I had a great time too today and I'm so pleased for you!!!!
Well I've got to go now and do my ironing now!!!
Shell
xxxxx
Old Jan 8th 2005, 3:25 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Sarah,
I had a great time too today and I'm so pleased for you!!!!
Well I've got to go now and do my ironing now!!!
Shell
xxxxx

Ironing, what's that? lol. Just picked mine up and it's all away.

Sarah xxx