Reload this Page >

What to Take ?????

What to Take ?????

Old Jan 8th 2005, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

nawab1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation What to Take ?????

Hello all,

Please tell me that how I can carry my computer in my bagagge allowance.Should I bring only CPU or more.And also what will be the case if I decide to leave my old households any buy new for take them to Australia.

Regards,
Saif
Old Jan 8th 2005, 3:49 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What to Take ?????

Originally Posted by nawab1
Hello all,

Please tell me that how I can carry my computer in my bagagge allowance.Should I bring only CPU or more.And also what will be the case if I decide to leave my old households any buy new for take them to Australia.

Regards,
Saif
Take a REALLY big bag?
I've seen people on here saying to strip the PC and put the motherboard and cards in your hand luggage, then rebuild it in a new case when you get there. That's about as good advice as any if you desperately need to take it with you and / or don't want to buy a replacement when you get there.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 4:05 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: What to Take ?????

Originally Posted by wmoore
Take a REALLY big bag?
I've seen people on here saying to strip the PC and put the motherboard and cards in your hand luggage, then rebuild it in a new case when you get there. That's about as good advice as any if you desperately need to take it with you and / or don't want to buy a replacement when you get there.

I had a bit of a think about this, and it's not as mad as it sounds if it is fragile.
I've seen how they handle the baggage from the hold and it's not pritty, moire like the horlicks add!

Another option might be to stick it complete in the box that it came in and send it that way. I think thay take a little more care with box's etc

Bye
Mark