Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Omg!!!!!! Got It!!!!!!

Omg!!!!!! Got It!!!!!!

Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:07 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Omg!!!!!! Got It!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Steve thought he would check the email before he came to bed........ and OMG!!!!!!! We got an email at 2:45am to say...................

GOT IT !!!!!!

Can't believe it....... I think I am going to fall over now!

thanks to EVERYONE who gave us their support over the last 6 & a half months!!!!!

Love,

Claire, Steve, Jonah & Susannah!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all

Steve thought he would check the email before he came to bed........ and OMG!!!!!!! We got an email at 2:45am to say...................

GOT IT !!!!!!

thanks to EVERYONE who gave us their support over the last 6 & a half months!!!!!

Love,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I am so pleased for you is that all it took there is hope for us yet still waiting for TRA but again good luck and when will you be off???

Vanessa Tony & family.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:06 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VanessaB
I am so pleased for you is that all it took there is hope for us yet still waiting for TRA but again good luck and when will you be off???

Vanessa Tony & family.
Got to sell our house now but as soon as exchanged & moneys in the bank we are gone!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

GOT IT !!!!!!

Love,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thats fantastic Claire, you deserve it, hope to see you out here soon

Lisa x
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:26 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

so pleased for you claire,
all the best with your new venture when you get there
regards
vb2
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:09 am
heading for perth

VanceeOz has a spectacular aura aboutVanceeOz has a spectacular aura aboutVanceeOz has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=Jonahs_mummy]Steve thought he would check the email before he came to bed........ and OMG!!!!!!! We got an email at 2:45am to say...................

GOT IT !!!!!!

Love,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/QUOTE
Congrats claire & Steve
Cracked open the champayne yet? Bet you're still walking on air Hun
keep us posted on the house front won't you xx
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

GOT IT !!!!!!

Love,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

fantastic news, really chuffed for you,

lots of love

Trish
xx