OMG

Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG

Originally Posted by Possums
funnily enough she had a lot of support when she announced she was moving back to the UK

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...25#post5450125

obviously a sad story a bit of compassion folks?
Thanks for posting that link. Now I get the bigger picture, and yes, compassion is what she needs. But, I must say the post on here from her didn't really make much sense, until I read her previous post. Thanks.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
funnily enough she had a lot of support when she announced she was moving back to the UK

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...25#post5450125

obviously a sad story a bit of compassion folks?

I'm with you Possums. She clearly needs to let off a bit of steam and hopefully get some good advice/hear others' experiences of similar situations and I agree that sometime compassion is needed but not always given on here, which is a great shame as people very often have a very real need for advice. I think a lot of people on here are looking for something else other than the 'How much does it cost .....' type posts (although these of course are very valid), or am I misunderstanding the ethos of the forum.
I would say if people don't have positive or at least relative things to add then perhaps it best to move onto another post and hope that others can respond.
Sorry I sound a bit pompous and cheesed off, but I may well be one of these folk one day when I get a bit closer to D day and I would hate to think that I wouldn't get a positive/informative type of response.
Cheers
Old Oct 20th 2008, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Hi iam with you too on this one, maybe just a bit of sympathy and a chat was all that was needed