Old Sep 9th 2005, 5:45 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Omfg

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hear hear Shirley

BTW isn't it about you got away from that bloody ironing board

suzy
God Suzy I wish I could but I now have a whole weeks worth of school unfirom for 3 kids to do :scared:

Only a week's worth. Get this - my MIL has broken her ankle - I have done 5 weeks worth of her ironing - it took me 6 hours Haven't even touched mine

I am gonna make them do it and get myself a few . Had a crap day, say here waiting for DHL all day to collect my visa application. BEcause they failed they are coming on Monday, free of charge. I suppose it is only 2 days and looking at the big picture, what is 2 days between friends! Still annoyed though.

Shirley[/QUOTE]

Definitely go for the booze. Crap day and ironing - enough to make a girl want to emigrate
Suzy x
Old Sep 9th 2005, 5:59 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely go for the booze. Crap day and ironing - enough to make a girl want to emigrate
Suzy x[/QUOTE]

you make me laugh hey have you been in the box yet??
Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
Suzy x
you make me laugh hey have you been in the box yet?? [/QUOTE]

Pleeease. I'm a ladeeeee! looking in boxes - the very thought

On second thoughts some of those cricketers boxes might be rather interesting
Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:06 pm

Pleeease. I'm a ladeeeee! looking in boxes - the very thought

On second thoughts some of those cricketers boxes might be rather interesting
well I'm seriously considering going in the box, gotta be better than here at the mo
Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:13 pm
Account Closed

well I'm seriously considering going in the box, gotta be better than here at the mo
If you go in that gnome's box you'll never be seen again. :scared: Is it that bad?

BTW I'm sending you a pm about one of your posts - I'm intrigued.

Suzy x
Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I give in!

See the thing is with the Internet that when you write a reply or a thought it isn't said with feeling and accent and all the other things that make conversation so we have to read what is being written and presume that it is meant to be taken that way.
Here in the UK we have a mixed bag of accents and ways of speech, so if you see something and it looks as though it is sarcastic or weired just take it at face value. After all I tell people on here all the time love lace and hugs lace I have never met some of these people so I can only assume what they are like by what they write.

This is a stressful process and if you don't like the stress then get off the forum. People are people, we are not machines, we have feelings and sometimes we need to vent these feelings. It is better to do it here than on your real life family.

People on this forum (i have found) are intelligent, informative, understanding and very friendly, we are all in the same boat so if I go off on one sometimes let me be the first to apologise but these people keep me sane which helps to keep my family alive a little longer lol

Thanks forum people for all the support

cheers
lace x
Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by suzy
If you go in that gnome's box you'll never be seen again. :scared: Is it that bad?

BTW I'm sending you a pm about one of your posts - I'm intrigued.

Suzy x
huh ok but if its bad i'm deffo going in the box
Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:21 pm
Account Closed

huh ok but if its bad i'm deffo going in the box

No not bad - you should have it now.
Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:39 pm

No not bad - you should have it now.
replied
Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:40 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
I give in!

See the thing is with the Internet that when you write a reply or a thought it isn't said with feeling and accent and all the other things that make conversation so we have to read what is being written and presume that it is meant to be taken that way.
Here in the UK we have a mixed bag of accents and ways of speech, so if you see something and it looks as though it is sarcastic or weired just take it at face value. After all I tell people on here all the time love lace and hugs lace I have never met some of these people so I can only assume what they are like by what they write.

This is a stressful process and if you don't like the stress then get off the forum. People are people, we are not machines, we have feelings and sometimes we need to vent these feelings. It is better to do it here than on your real life family.

People on this forum (i have found) are intelligent, informative, understanding and very friendly, we are all in the same boat so if I go off on one sometimes let me be the first to apologise but these people keep me sane which helps to keep my family alive a little longer lol

cheers
lace x
Lace honey, what you giving up on? Not us mad-as-a-box of frogs peeps? Don't leave me this way, I need you (especially on the other thread)

Suzy, you have my deepest sympathy, ironing is my biggest hate of all time.

Errrm boxes? looking in? May have to investigate further!!!

Cricketers ones wont be too smelly today though as they were rained off.

Off to get a out of the fridge, just sent hubby for a takeaway (sorry Lace, he offered me duck and I could not resist)
Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:49 pm
Account Closed

Thank you!

I will let you into the secret of the box tomorrow. Haven't got time to tell you tonite. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID :scared:

Suzy x
Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:56 pm

Thank you!

I will let you into the secret of the box tomorrow. Haven't got time to tell you tonite. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID :scared:

Suzy x
NOOOOOO DONT TAKE HER TO THE BOX
Old Sep 9th 2005, 9:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

have you been in the box yet??
Enlightenment required.....what's the box
Old Sep 9th 2005, 9:18 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
I give in!

cheers
lace x

Good post Lace.

But if you judge me by what I write you must think I'm a right wierdo.
Okay then
Old Sep 9th 2005, 9:19 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Enlightenment required.....what's the box
I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!! I'm very too!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.