Omfg

Old Sep 9th 2005, 11:58 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Omfg

Originally Posted by Bix
When not under a bridge they can be found at this sanctitude.......

http://www.trollville.org/
Oh no, I think I may be a troll cos that is what my hair looks like first thing. It's not pink anymore though!. My legs are a bit short too.

Thanks for the giggle Bix They are a little short on here just lately.

Last edited by ub40fan; Sep 9th 2005 at 11:59 am. Reason: afterthought
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Well said Bix.

And that's precisely why they should be invariably ignored and invariably reported.
Tony,
I can't take credit. It was a cut and paste from this site
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

I forgot to put up the link
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Tony,
I can't take credit. It was a cut and paste from this site
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

I forgot to put up the link
Damnit Bix, I thought you were being inspired!

Still...wise words none the less...

Chuck Bixie a wildebeest leg for being a good lion.
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck Bixie a wildebeest leg for being a good lion.
Do you think you could throw in a nice lioness for a shag too ?
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Nicely put Bix. This proves you can be serious as well.

Keep on amusing us with your witty humor, its makes the site more real and encourges us to come back time and time again. We shall not be beaten by Trolls and Im sure BE will be back up to speed in no time.
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:24 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
What would Da boss say?!!!
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:28 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

What would Da boss say?!!!
It's not what she would say that worries me.......it's what she would do :scared:
Attached Images  
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
It's not what she would say that worries me.......it's what she would do :scared:
Nick your wildebeest leg probably...
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix
When not under a bridge they can be found at this sanctitude.......

http://www.trollville.org/
they also have no genitals
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pako
they also have no genitals

They could if you stuck a pencil between their legs like I used to at school.

Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:46 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by suzy
They could if you stuck a pencil between their legs like I used to at school.

Is it any wonder their hair stands on end ?
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Is it any wonder their hair stands on end ?
Trouble is Bix, mine does when I wake up :scared: and I definitely do not have a pencil you know where
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
I've been on here several months now and it really does swing like a pendulum. One minute it's "let's all love each other" (my favourite ) the next it's "I know better than you" and the next it's "troll time".

It goes around; it comes around. At the end of the day it's a reflection of life with so many varied human "species" that we will not always see eye to eye.
Yet, as in real life we get over it and survive.

However there was a big difference with the latest episode and one that I have not witnessed before. It was in the way the recent events were handled by the forum Admin and Moderation departments. In their defense I should say "were perceived" to have been handled.

A very large part of the membership did not agree with the actions taken or the methods employed........banning people they thought were innocent, deleting threads seemed to be covering tracks and closing any thread that tried to air the discontentment.

This is not a public site. It is a private enterprise. If we do not like the way it's run then tough, we can go elsewhere. Now, I don't honestly believe that was the intent of the site "bosses" but that is the way it was interpreted and their refusal to communicate seemed to endorse it.

Certainly many, many members have interpreted it that way so have gone to pastures new. As a consequence this site has been degraded. In all likelihood it will again recover but that will take time. In the meantime the fragmentation means so much could be lost that is invaluable especially to new migrant hopefulls.

My part on here has been to try to brighten the day with some humour to cut through those stressful times and I hope I don't offend in doing that. Others are far more important in that they bring so much useful knowledge......but how will that be imparted now ?

I really am deeply, deeply saddened

Oh Bixie dont be blue i still love you xx
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:51 pm
Our new home

seanjenkinson is an unknown quantity at this point

See this is what i like most people have a sensible opinion and can still have a good laugh at the same time well done all and thanks
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:52 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix

i got a halloween cat costume which i could get on in a jiiffy - does that float your boat? Not a lioness but i could be a panther!! Grrrrr

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.