Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Old Bailey 9pm tonight

Old Bailey 9pm tonight

Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:11 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Old Bailey 9pm tonight

Short notice, I know. I am meeting Gajjitt and bal56 tonight for a drink in the Old Bailey, Joonadalup at 9pm. Anyone else that wants to come along is welcome. Don't feel nervous, they know each other but I haven't met them before either.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:02 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Old Bailey 9pm tonight

bump
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:04 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

How are people going to recognize each other, bearing in mind everyone will be wearing a northern football shirt, have a beer gut and a shaved head.

My Scottish pals won't even go there as it's "too full of English"
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:04 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by worzel
Short notice, I know. I am meeting Gajjitt and bal56 tonight for a drink in the Old Bailey, Joonadalup at 9pm. Anyone else that wants to come along is welcome. Don't feel nervous, they know each other but I haven't met them before either.
Not tonight mate, I get up for work at 5.30am!
I'll be up there on Saturday with the missus I expect.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:46 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

I've got thinning hair and a Midlands football shirt (but definitely no beer gut - I can't afford it out here) - d'you think I'll get in Dan? Maybe we should try your famous Whitfords Sea Side club, or what ever it's called. I assume that this is the one in front of the Ocean Reef boat park. What's the initiation ceremony? Do we have to dress up as sailors?
Seriously, do we need to join up?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:07 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Ian, Paul and I have one anothers mobile numbers. Only trouble is I've lost mine ... but I know what Paul looks like! If anyone else wants one of these numbers, PM me. I'll check in before I leave tonight.

Brian
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:23 am
A former regular of BE

I wouldn't admit to a beer gut but I have more like a whole slab that a 6 pack I don't have a shaved head either but my high forehead has attracted accusations I have been going bald for 15-20 years.

And I don't own any football tops.

I am going to wear a brown t-shirt with a white number 29 on one breast if anyone wants to spot me. I may regret that as meets fail when I don't wear my VB top but it is time to move on.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 10:17 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I have a beer gut, own several football tops but am a long way from Perth ..... ah well.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 10:21 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Big up the Joondalup massive ...

Upyerself ...

Originally Posted by worzel
Old Dec 14th 2005, 10:54 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Big up the Joondalup massive ...

Upyerself ...
U don't no wot ur missin

Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:07 am
Alive and boinging!

Cheers for the positive marketing guys! Who said culture hadn't reached Oz yet! Are you sure the second one isn't in good old GB 10 years ago? I'm positive one of the lovely chaps is was trying to break our neighbour's door down with a crowbar the other day - mind you he did run off with his wife & kids!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 12:02 am
Alive and boinging!

We diodn't see any of that lot .... and we had to drink up by 11pm - I thought Oz was more relaxed in these matters.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 4:01 am
A former regular of BE

We sat in an English-style pub, paid $8/pint, couldn't hear each other over the jukebox, shivered with the cold and got thrown out at 11pm. I forgot I was in Australia for a while.

Good to meet you both at last, anyway. Let's do it again soon.