Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

oh joy.....a baby boy is born!!

oh joy.....a baby boy is born!!

Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:08 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default oh joy.....a baby boy is born!!

.....tamagotchi, that is!

my 8 year old has just been sobbing all morning cos she thought her '7yr old' tamagotchi had not produced a baby....she pressed the wrong button when the 'matchmaker' appeared.

anyway, after ringing several friends to ask their opinion/help she was comforted to know the matchmaker would be back, and sure enough he was. she pressed the right button this time, there were fireworks (!!??) and a baby boy was born!

apparently its called alex........

apologies to anyone who thinks this is frivolous.....its that kinda day
Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:09 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: oh joy.....a baby boy is born!!

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

my 8 year old has just been sobbing all morning cos she thought her '7yr old' tamagotchi had not produced a baby....she pressed the wrong button when the 'matchmaker' appeared.

anyway, after ringing several friends to ask their opinion/help she was comforted to know the matchmaker would be back, and sure enough he was. she pressed the right button this time, there were fireworks (!!??) and a baby boy was born!

May I be the first to congratulate you on your new arrival........!!!

D D
Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=tiredwithtwins]

does that mean we call you granny!!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:11 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
May I be the first to congratulate you on your new arrival........!!!

D D

thank you.........i am now trying to see the monitor through a pink blob as my daughter shoves the bluddy thing in front of me going ''look! look!! look at what its doing now!!' every 10 seconds.

anyone else got a nasty outbreak of tamagotchi amongst there wee ones??

Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:11 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to Alex. Life needs frivolity. What when it's chuckin down in July...we need sOMETHIN!!!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

The thought of those sleepless nights :scared:
Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:16 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Sue i know the feeling well......

When my daughter got her third one she raced upstairs and next thing was screaming around her bedromm " its a girl"

I was gigling to myself for the rest of the day!

So from one Cyber Grannie to another ...congrats !!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:19 pm

oh god........im only 38 and going through an early menopause as it is.........now im a cyber grannie too!!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:26 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

oh god........im only 38 and going through an early menopause as it is.........now im a cyber grannie too!!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PMSL !!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:34 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Good on you, it's nice to have that sort of day once in a while.
Sarah
Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:38 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL Congratulations!!!
Oh the joy of school holidays
I have a 11yr old sitting on the hall floor sulking and 14yr old in her bedroom crying and a husband telling me to sort these kids out..... because when are our 2 children not his 2 children? when they are not being a pain in the A**
Old Jul 28th 2005, 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
LOL Congratulations!!!
Oh the joy of school holidays
I have a 11yr old sitting on the hall floor sulking and 14yr old in her bedroom crying and a husband telling me to sort these kids out..... because when are our 2 children not his 2 children? when they are not being a pain in the A**

hehe.....oh dear, at least mine are still little enough to find trudging round a wet garden looking for snails and worms fun!!!

the score so far;
Sam has 12 snails and 6 worms
Oliver has 3 snails, 1 half a worm, which he wont touch ( )
Lucy has 1 snail and several wet feathers.

me? a large glass of wine, which i have come inside to refill and just thought id have a quick peak at whos on!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:02 pm

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe.....oh dear, at least mine are still little enough to find trudging round a wet garden looking for snails and worms fun!!!

the score so far;
Sam has 12 snails and 6 worms
Oliver has 3 snails, 1 half a worm, which he wont touch ( )
Lucy has 1 snail and several wet feathers.

me? a large glass of wine, which i have come inside to refill and just thought id have a quick peak at whos on!
I think I am getting the game wrong somewhere. My kids send me out in the rain to collect the snails and they stand at the window pointing and gesturing to any I miss! Help - only five weeks and 1 day to go (back to school that is - love 'em really!)
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:15 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

thank you.........i am now trying to see the monitor through a pink blob as my daughter shoves the bluddy thing in front of me going ''look! look!! look at what its doing now!!' every 10 seconds.

anyone else got a nasty outbreak of tamagotchi amongst there wee ones??

yes, ours is six. guess who has to look after it!! so in anticpation of it getting to 8, which button do we press when the matchmake appears!!