Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Reward cards etc needed by British Kidney Patient Association

Reward cards etc needed by British Kidney Patient Association

Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:27 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Reward cards etc needed by British Kidney Patient Association

Hi guys,
Found an advert yesterday saying that the British Kidney Patient Association collect supermarket reward cards, Air Miles, stamps, coins and other collectables so that they can send young kidney patients away on activity holidays. What a wonderful way to use up points etc that we will have no use for once we leave the UK. I for one will be sending in mine, fancy joining me? Send to Appeals Secretary, BKPA, Bordon, Hampshire. GU35 9JZ.
Sarah
Old Jul 28th 2005, 4:52 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reward cards etc needed by British Kidney Patient Association

nice one sarah,
what a good idea

sue
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:43 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Reward cards etc needed by British Kidney Patient Association

Originally Posted by teach
Hi guys,
Found an advert yesterday saying that the British Kidney Patient Association collect supermarket reward cards, Air Miles, stamps, coins and other collectables so that they can send young kidney patients away on activity holidays. What a wonderful way to use up points etc that we will have no use for once we leave the UK. I for one will be sending in mine, fancy joining me? Send to Appeals Secretary, BKPA, Bordon, Hampshire. GU35 9JZ.
Sarah
Please do everyone. Myself and my daughter are members of the BKPA since she was diagnosed. Also members of The Meningitis Trust Foundation. Don't think I'll be doing our cycle rides up to the hospital in London that was Alex was in from Australia though!