October

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Re: October

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
We are flying to Brisbane on 31st October one way!!!!!!!

Stopping for 4 nights in Singapore 1st so don't get to Brisbane until 5th November!

Lynn
5th of November is the date that we must validate by!

Good luck with your move
how are you feeling, I am scared but excited too
Tara
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

andrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really nice

We are hoping to validate in November (I know the thread said October!!!). We had our medicals in Tuesday with the lovely Dr Million and sent off the PCC's on the same day.

Now waiting on the request for $100K!!! Hopefully, we should get it in about a month and the Exchange Rate will have recovered a little!!!

We have booked our flights as if we haven't got it by November, things have gone horribly wrong and we will need a holiday anyway!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

We are hoping to fly into Sydney on 1st October and out of Brisbane on 22nd, anyone know what the weather will be like (NSW and Queensland)?
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Were going on the 18th to Brisbane via Singapore or Kuala Lumpur. Unless we can get a good deal to go via the USA as you are allowed to take more baggage. Good luck to all those that are going to the other side.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:11 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ali south
5th of November is the date that we must validate by!

Good luck with your move
how are you feeling, I am scared but excited too
Tara
Hi Tara - thanks, good luck with your move too!!!! I'm just so excited - I occasionally get a little 'oh my god what am I doing' but generally i'm fine and my heart tells me i'm doing the right thing.

Shame Brisbane dosen't celebrate Guy Fawkes cause we will be feeling like celebrating when we get there!

Have you booked your flights?

Lynn xxx
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
We are hoping to fly into Sydney on 1st October and out of Brisbane on 22nd, anyone know what the weather will be like (NSW and Queensland)?
Starting to seriously warm up, probably hot to new arrivals, high 20's some days 30 by end of oct, you can even get those in sept.

Last year was a very mild summer and dry, really weird, but usually summer is low 30's and rain storms at night. Sydney is pretty similar, maybe a degree or two cooler, but it varies can be hotter at times too.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by worzel
We intend to fly out to Perth sometime between 12th-19th October but haven't booked anything yet until the house sale completes next month (hopefully)
We are flying to Perth hopefully 3rd October, house sale going through, not due to complete until September but no chain so quite straight forward. Best of luck Nicola
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Smile Re: October

Originally Posted by Lunnons
Booked today to fly out with Singapore airlines on 3rd October - yyyiiipppeee!
where are you flying to? What time are you flying? that is the date and airline we want to fly with.We are going to Perth.Hope to get middayish flight I think.
Nicola