Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

O2 uk phone number please

O2 uk phone number please

Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:47 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default O2 uk phone number please

Has anyone in the UK got the number for O2, I forgot to get my phone unlocked and they can't be bothered answering my emails. Thanks all in advance.
Jenny
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:49 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: O2 uk phone number please

Originally Posted by jensteve
Has anyone in the UK got the number for O2, I forgot to get my phone unlocked and they can't be bothered answering my emails. Thanks all in advance.
Jenny
Can't you find the number on the website?
www.o2.net

and what's your phone? might be able to unlock it on your own?