Reload this Page >

nurses visa application questions

nurses visa application questions

Old Mar 16th 2004, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

meesh5120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nurses visa application questions

Hi

I am applying as skilled migrant, skills assessed by ANC(nurse) application asks for copies of transcript of training, but these were sent direct from my old uni to ANC. Do i have to get another copy from uni?? or is it sufficent that my skills were assessed ok?

One more stupid question, do i have to sign and date every page of the skilled visa application form or is this just if you are attaching extra sheets of paper? I am re-reading the notes on the application form and I think I am starting to confuse myself

I'm sorry if my questions are a bit stupid, they even sound stupid to me, but I'm not using an agent and am paranoid I'll make a silly mistake.

thanks again for your help
Michelle
Old Mar 16th 2004, 9:05 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nurses visa application questions

Originally posted by meesh5120
Hi

I am applying as skilled migrant, skills assessed by ANC(nurse) application asks for copies of transcript of training, but these were sent direct from my old uni to ANC. Do i have to get another copy from uni?? or is it sufficent that my skills were assessed ok?

One more stupid question, do i have to sign and date every page of the skilled visa application form or is this just if you are attaching extra sheets of paper? I am re-reading the notes on the application form and I think I am starting to confuse myself

I'm sorry if my questions are a bit stupid, they even sound stupid to me, but I'm not using an agent and am paranoid I'll make a silly mistake.

Michelle
Michelle
Calm down.
It is easy .Just include what they ask for.The NMC should contact the ANC.The transcripts are also sent directly.
You could apply to a state for registration first.It is then easier and cheaper to have skills assessed by the ANC once you are registered.
You should have no problems as a nurse and do not need an agent unless you age is against you.
All information will be on the ANC or state websites.

Good luck
G
Old Mar 16th 2004, 9:20 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Michelle you will be fine just take a deep breath. Agree with Grayling. If you do a search on here under nurse you will get loads of stuff some of which may be useful for you! As for the the papers i only signed and dated any extra sheets i had to use. This was ok as we got the visa. Just read the info and when it says you need X then write this on a bit of paper until you get a huge list. This may sound obvious but it really helps especially at the certifying copies stage - this drove me to tears on several occasions but you can do it.
Old Mar 16th 2004, 9:59 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Hi Michelle

I'm just startng out too! got my transcript of training sent direct to me.So I then registered with Queensland sending a certified copy then a modified assessment with the ANC (from advice from this forum!) which was a cheaper easier way to do it.So i have my transcript to send to the DIMIA

I have emailed the ANC and a very nice lady emailed me back and told me if I had any queries to email her direct so they do help direct if you get stuck!

This forum has really helped me and there are so many wise people who will always help so just keep posting and asking!

Nikki x
Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:23 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Michelle,
I had the same concern about the transcript as mine was sent to the ANC direct from NMC. The NMC sent me a letter confirming they'd forwarded the transcript so I included that letter with the main application and that was fine, did the same for the verification of registration too.
Good luck,
Michaela
Old Mar 18th 2004, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

THYE.A. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by meesh5120
Hi

Hi,

I only sign the form on the siging page and also those pages where I made amendments.

Michelle